Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to brag, they are growing up so pretty

These are spoken for
I just love the colors in these litters, it still surprises me the variety of colors within the same litter and the coats are just to die for!!!

Proud grandma here :D

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
What beautiful colors! You have a right to brag! :D

How are you?????!!!!!!! Glad to see you back? I hope recovery goes well and quickly. :D

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, im just thrilled at these pups ,,,course they all just make me AWwww LOL

Im doing ok, lots of pain but should pass in the upcoming weeks, thankfully i have so many people helping me keep my spirits up

Thanks so much to everyone!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow Nancy...those families that reserved those puppies are going to be IN LOVE mmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate

how ya feeling honey?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
they are so sweat..ala choco :lol: they re going to grow up to
be some handsome doods...dooettes?

for a moment when i saw the title i thought..*dog eating chocolate* :shock: ..Lucky ate 3 chocolate bars and that
was not pretty..but, that s another story to be told in my
old age.. :?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Ann Marie they are so lucky and so excited, we have huge litters (2) most are sold, the older they get the cuter they get, the colors are unbelivable, and coats OMG, jest purrrfect :D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
That's so sweet I'm going to check my blood sugar :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Beautiful! Nancy, they are really beautiful!

I am so sorry that you are hurting...I am praying for a quick recovery for you...

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Jac
I have another appt tommorrow, Steve thinks i may have hernianted it, goody goody,,please say a prayer

Pups are growing i need to post new pictures they are so cute

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oooh, Nancy...it is so hard to care for puppies when you are healthy! I can't imagine the wear and tear on your system when you are recovering...please take care! I hope that all is well, very soon!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Jac ,,Im a little worried, I hope he finds that its ok tommorrow

I didnt realize what all i do on a daily basis until i cant or i have to watch every move i make,
I only have a few pups still available hoping they will all be sold by their 8week pickup date I have discounted them so of course God willing it will happen, they just require so much more time the older they get
I have poodles and a doodle im raising now and i just havent had much play time with them of late, thank goodness for my son daughter and granddaughter ,
I so appreciate your prayers especially focus on prayers that tommorrow goes well, i cant go back in hospital yet again

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Fingers crossed and saying prayers that you get good news tomorrow and that your pain subsides soon. It must be so frustrating and difficult to rest when the dogs and puppies need you. Try to take care of yourself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts