Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have I gotten myself into??? She has definitely settled into her new home! The total opposite of my Chase as a puppy, he was calm and shy...not her! :lol:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
That is a look of "Hi Mom! I'm not doing anything!" Time for lots of distractions, redirection and alternate chew toys and LOTS OF EXERCISE! A tired doodle is a good doodle. We found bleached natural bones we bought from Petsmart or Petco really helped along with Kongs and Nylabones. It is a good thing that they are so cute! Lani was pretty good when she was a puppy (18 mo. now) Toby was another story! (15 mo. now) he was into everything and could not be left alone for a minute! He is better. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
OHHHHH yeah.

First thing I did when Dex came home was to pick up the wool rug in the living room and store it! (It's still not out yet, 9 weeks later.... :twisted: )

Puppy-proof everything! She's a doll!! Keep us posted on how she's doing.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
ROFL I recognize that look from SANDY!

Good luck to ya!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
ellabee said:
OHHHHH yeah.

First thing I did when Dex came home was to pick up the wool rug in the living room and store it! (It's still not out yet, 9 weeks later.... :twisted: )

Puppy-proof everything! She's a doll!! Keep us posted on how she's doing.
We took up all rugs also! Not just for the chew factor but for the potty factor also. Hardwood was much easier to lean than the rugs.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, you are giving me alot of hope...lol. She loves my bathroom rugs that are 5 times bigger than she is. It is hard to fuss at her when she is so darn cute! 8)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
From all who know the Jonah history.....I have no good rugs down! My nice rug will stay in storage for a while longer. Miko now has started to
"retrieve" the bedroom rugs if I leave the door open. They both have holes in the middle!! :shock:

BTW...Chloe is so cute in that picture. I USED to have a blanket just like that! I think it met a bad end..... :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oh what a sweet little devil doodle hahahhahhaa!!! what a cute pie!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awh Chloe is SO cute! We have had weird experiences w/rugs...he'll leave normal area rugs (on our hardwood floors). We had shag area rugs in our entry way and they are put away (maybe I should try again).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts