Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyke has had a FULL weekend (and with the holiday, she's got one more day to go!) Yesterday, we spent all day in Charleston at the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition, walking around town and meeting new dogs and people - we met five goldendoodles! By the time we went to a restaurant for dinner, she was MORE than happy to stay in her crate in the car with her own supper and take a nap!
Today, we did a three mile hike through the Great Swamp Sanctuary, and now she is TIRED!! (Well, they do say a good doodle is a TIRED doodle!) Here she is back from our walk, just chillin' out on the couch:

And, watching a little TV....

It was a beautiful day in the Sanctuary- here's Tyke relaxing on the Bridge

It was so peaceful out there....

Maybe I'll just take a little nap right here on the Bridge....

All in all, it's a bea-doodiful weekend so far!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Great pictures.....you're such the little charmer Tyke!! :lol: I too have to work tomorrow, making 7 days straight.....I'm tired!! I get Tuesday off though.... :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same here Gene! Enjoy your day off Tuesday - you have earned it!!
I'll probably do a little work in the morning, and see what the weather holds. My boyfriend gave me a flyfishing rod for Christmas, and if the thunderstorms they are predicting for tonight will kindly roll on through, we may try a little fishing tomorrow - Tyke's first fishing trip!!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
awesome pics of lil TYKE!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Nice shots Tyke! That is what the weekends are for....after fun time!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Way to go hangin' in there Tyke! You're a little trekker!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts