Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife, Jamie, said to me "This is your dog. You feed, train, clean up after and generally take care of it. I will not get attached to it and will probably not even like it."

Well...........................This picture was taken 5 minutes after my wonderful wife of 32 years got home and met Rudder. Jay had just given him about a hundred kisses. This is proof that a Doodle is a Chick Magnet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The evidence:

I think Jamie really loves Rudder!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Jaime ... I was the same way! Swore the dog would soley my husband's responsibility.

Right! :shock: :shock: :shock:

You'll soon be as besotted as the rest of us ... if not all ready! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hello, my name is Jaime and I'm a doodleholic!"

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
My husband did not really want a dog and now he walks
Colorado every morning and as soon as he walks in the door
it is always Hi Denver how is my boy?....................
bahahahhahahaahahaaaaaaaaa

G

·
Caption:
Jamie: Ummm, no, I'm not schnugging on Rudder, I'm just checking his teeth yeah, just checking his teeth!"
:lol:
Jamie is in LOVE, she's goner!!! I can see it in her eyes! :lol:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Haha! Jamie you're a goner in doodle love!! How cute!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Awwww what an awesome picture of Jamie and McRudder - he has Jamie hooked already

DH was same - didnt want a dog - he gets home from work, pulls in garage, walks out unlocks gate and greets Annabelle, I see him about 10 minutes later :wink:

How is Jamies Dad?

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Well, I think that this is a fabulous picture and I am so glad that Rudder is a typically irresistable doodle! Welcome to the insanity!!! (We're all happy to be here... 8) )

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
annabelles mom said:
How is Jamies Dad?
Jay's Dad is home from the hospital. He's takin' it one day at a time.
I'll tell Jamie you asked.

By the way, I have more incriminating pictures to be posted soon.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Great picture and more evidence of how addictive these doodles are, welcome to Doodleholics Anonymous :lol:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Such a cute picture! Who can resist a doodle? Not many I imagine. Glad she's head over heels with you over Rudder. :D

·
Registered
985 Posts
Jamie was truly caught in the act! These doodles are definitely irresistable. DH didn't want a dog either, and for awhile it was still "YOUR dog," but the other day he slipped and said "Our puppy." Chouette and I did a happy dance. She can't wait to see him when he gets home and he lavishes all sorts of affection on her. Also, she makes us both laugh! Never underestimate the power of a doodle.

Can't wait to see more incriminating photos, Dave! Looks like Rudder's thriving, too.

Leslie

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahaha...Great picture of Jamie and Rudder!! She is going to be soooo hooked..especially if she gets on this forum!!! Then we'll see Jamie with TWO Doodles!!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
a picture is worth a 1000 words and can make ya eat your words hahaha

GREAT PIC!!!
and when ya posting the OTHER incriminating one? hahahhaa

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Boy it's been a while since my wife did that to me :shock: brings back fond memories. I wish I could play the video of my wife's scream when she first saw her :eek: We live on the beach and believe me I do not mind walking Abby on the beach at all. Hmmm I wonder how many of these young guys on the beach stop my wife to say what a nice dog :oops: ...LOL :?:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
mtd885 said:
Boy it's been a while since my wife did that to me :shock: brings back fond memories. I wish I could play the video of my wife's scream when she first saw her :eek: We live on the beach and believe me I do not mind walking Abby on the beach at all. Hmmm I wonder how many of these young guys on the beach stop my wife to say what a nice dog :oops: ...LOL :?:
probably MORE than she lets on hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
670 Posts
So obvious Rudder is in love as well! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts