Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we had Chester and Archie at the dog park in Wauconda today and we had at least 4 different people ask if we've ever been to one of the "Doodle Days" at the park. These weren't doodle owners just people who visit the park. I thought you'd all like to know what great PR you and your Doodles are for all of us.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Haha! Isn't that funny!? Every time we have a romp there, we usually talk with the "regulars" at the park. I think they are all jealous :)

Bridget, Summer, and Duke

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At first I thought they might have been jealous too but then it was more like they wanted us to know the romps were going on so we didn't miss out. One woman said her next pup will be a LD just from what she's seen when a romp is going on. She said the looks may be different but the temperments have all been so great.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Annette, any chance you guys might be going to the dog park this weekend? We will not be able to make the romp, but I would love to get Toby and Archie together, Lani and Chester too. I think they would have a great time.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We'll probably be there on Sunday about 10:30ish. The leaves are changing and its just beautiful.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I think we will come up on Sunday, if you can't make it just let me know. I took Lani and Toby to the spa yesterday (very stinky after camping!) then to the vet to be weighed. Lani is 51 lbs and Toby is 55 lbs. Julie said his (and Archie's) parents are about 65 lbs. each.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We haven't weighed him for a bit but I'm betting he and Toby are the same size based on your camping pictures. Also based on your camping pictures you'll think you're looking at the same dog.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Annette, I'm wondering if they also behave alike. Toby is a chewer and a thief! :shock: I'm afraid that if I were to take him to the pet store with me we would be arrested for shoplifting! :oops: He also mouths us, we can't figure how to break him of it. How about Archie? Toby is so much calmer than Lani, I guess this is the trade off.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Archie is a maniac! He's chewed more stuff then Chester ever did. He steals area rugs and I find them all over the house...like he's redecorating. He loves to drag and carry things. He's also a counter-surfer. It will be fun to see them together and see how their personalities compare...right now I think if Archie had been our first dog he'd be our ONLY dog!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Annette, We have said the same about Toby!!!! It is a good thing that he is sooooooo sweet. Counter surfing is a big sport in our house too! He also loves to surf the book shelves, yesterday he was chewing on "Pets on the Go", guess he just wanted to pick out a hotel for himself. :lol: Can you imagine them both in the same house????? :shock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts