Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It used to be kind of cute that Toby "sucked his thumb" - - not so any more. Any suggestions? He eats the hair off of one back leg (just one). He had what looked like a tiny pimple there once and vet scraped it. No mites, or anything???? Now he has most of the leg naked. No skin irritation, just missing hair. Does anybody have any advice? Thanks.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it could be allergies. It is just the one leg. He eats EaglePack Lamb and Rice because of his tummy condition and it is one of the highly recommended allergy foods as well. Will you please let me know how the duck and potato works for you? So Sammy has lost hair on both back legs? Does she chew on them? Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If any dog is allergic to grass, poor old Toby probably will be. I'm gonna try to look at it with a magnifying glass and try to find something. I do appreciate all of the advice. He doesn't have any apparent raw spots at all, but now almost the whole leg is bare. It seem he does it when he's bored, but................

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.