Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to all who helped me pick out which puppy to chose. He finally made it to us today (Saturday). We picked him up at the airport and so far so good. Jorja is pretty much really beside herself on what to do. I know it will take some time since she's so royally spoiled.

Jorja is almost 2 years old and weighs around 30 lbs. Chester is 17 weeks old and is pretty petite. He goes to the vet on Monday. He's neutered, microchipped and has all his shots. So far he potties outside. Got all my fingers and toes crossed on this though. :) He's such a sweet boy but maybe after the jet lag wears off we may see a different little guy.

Almost ready to be born

New mommy

New sisters

After bath

Having some chow

Jorja and Chester

Tuckered out on daddy

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
What a cutie! Especially love the picture with proud Mommy! Here's to a long and wonderful life with Chester!!!! :p :p :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Marty....what a great way for Dave and I to wake up on a cold Sunday morning!! just sipping our coffee , "ohh-ing and ahhh-ing" over Chester.
He is soooooooo cute!!
The pic of your hubby and Chester is priceless :D :D :D So is the one with you holding him :D :D :D as you really do look like a proud new mommy!

C O N G R A T S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Marty what a handsome boy! Glad to hear he is home with your family, and HOW IS YOUR SON?! I'm sure everyone is relieved that he is home it will be a VERY Merry Christmas at your home! Can't wait to see more photos, congratulations!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh he is adorable!! Congratulations and thanks for the puppy fix!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Another happy house with a duo of doodles!

Congratulations Marty, he's a doll and Jorja beautiful!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all. Chester is such a little sweetheart. Wow, I can't believe how precious he is. It seems like so many of the trials we went through getting Jorja at 8 weeks have been bypassed. He hasn't had one accident in the house yet and has been perfect so far. Jorja's little horns are growing for sure and acts like more of a puppy then Chester does. But they are starting to play which is really fun to watch. I weighed Chester last night and he weighed a whooping 9.5 lbs. I was hoping for a dog under 30 lbs and I think he will definitely be under that. We took all three dogs on a walk and he just prances with his tail held high. I'm definitely in love!!! :D

Remember the cute little white toe?? He looks so big in this picture and he's cuter in real life then the pictures could ever show. He's got a little soul patch too. He had his dew clews remembered so there's so shaved spots on his front legs.

Yep, we're a two doodle family and so happy we got the 2nd one.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh he is too cute for words! Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My husband told Chester at the airport that he doesn't know how very lucky he is. I think he understood. :D

And my oldest Marine son got back to Califonia last weekend from his final deployment. He will be home for good before Christmas. He's going to love Chester. We had the breeder hold Chester until we got back from California. She got pretty attached to him and so did her kids. Ahhhh.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Marty...I am sooooooooo happy for you :D :D :D :D
Chester is such a cutie pie that i could just kiss and hug all day long :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts