Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rumor spent the last hour doing this much to the entertainment of my neighbor and I. Miko has her squirrel addiction, Rumor his Charlie addiction. By the time I got the camera, Rumor's batteries and springs were running down!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE...it's only a matter of time BEFORE RUMOR has it mastered and gets over that fence to play with Charlie hhahahhaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Great video!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is so close to going over and I love Jonah's
look as he goes by the camera...............
bahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bob said:
Gene - I think if you sing a couple verses of "Rocket Man", he'll just fly over that fence.
Booooooooooooooooob....why I outta........try that.....maybe we can fly our way to Maryland.......you know...... Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting!! :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Good one Gene!! Jonah is a tall leaper!! Very funny. He has height, just gotta work on the hang time!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Wow what a jumper!! :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
L's Mom said:
Great video, how tall is that fence?
8 feet tall....... :shock: , Ok, it's only 4 1/2 feet. He could clear it easily with a run. My neighbors say not to worry, if it happens, it happens. I think their Charlie would have heart failure!! :roll:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...so is Charlie not exactly a playful dog? Kirby is obsessed with Bella (the dog next door) who seriously doesn't seem to realize Kirby exists...haha. He runs up and down the fence begging her to pay him attention and she won't even look at him :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Charlie would love to play, but I don't know if he could handle the tigger that is Rumor. Charlie is 4 and pretty laid back.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
gene said:
L's Mom said:
Great video, how tall is that fence?
8 feet tall....... :shock: , Ok, it's only 4 1/2 feet. He could clear it easily with a run. My neighbors say not to worry, if it happens, it happens. I think their Charlie would have heart failure!! :roll:
Poor Charlie, at least if Rumor goes over that fence he's going into a fenced yard and not the street side.

He sure is bouncy, Annabelle and he would have a blast bounching with each other, she jumps straigt up when Daddy comes home or John comes to the fence to talk to her :roll:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts