Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We made it! Charlie was so good on his 7-hour trip. THEN he met Hershey. Let the doodle times roll! :shock:
This was the only shot that wasn't a blur. Hershey and Charlie are having a blast. More pictures alter...

This is going to be fun! :wink:

Bryan, Sharon, Hershey and Charlie

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Let the good times roll!!! :lol: Just wait The Doodle 500 x 2 is something to be experienced, especially in the house! Enjoy doodle x2 just means more fun and love x2. Congratulations, looks like it will be a perfect fit!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hmmmm...let's see.....one white one, one black one....pretty soon you can get a chocolate one!!!!! :shock: hahahahaha....he's a handsome addition to your family, and I'm sure Hershey and Charlie will become inseparable! (If they already aren't!) Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These two go at it like puppies... oh yeah, I forget that one is 5-months and the other 7-months old.
We took them on a 2.5-mile walk to wear them out, and it worked for a short while.
We did manage to slow them down for a moment with separate rawhides, though.
After they rested, it was back to the World Wrestling Championship all over again.

Bryan, Sharon, Hershey and Charlie

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh what fun! A buddy to play with... Just what my Sandy needs!

Congratulations! Charlie looks like he fits right in - What a great match!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Congratulations again Bryan! I am so happy for you and Hershey and especially Charlie!! So glad he's got a forever home.

And from a "seasoned" owner of two.....they will wrestle forever, taking turns doing the dominant/submissive game. It's hysterical. I will sit in my yard for hours just laughing at my two!

Enjoy!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW charlie is one good looking doodle!! and Hershey now has a playmate!!!! :D :D :D :D and it's great they get along so well!!

congrats!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
How wonderful to see 2 doodles play. It has to be twice the fun. Send some real cute pictures so I can convince my husband, that Tucker (7 months) needs a baby brother or sister.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll try but they move real fast! How about this one?
We just got back from the park. They are tired and my wife is enticing them with treats to sit and pose.

Bryan

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
they look beautiful together and sooooooooo well behaved too :wink:
IS treats the secret? hahhahhaa :D

G

·
Absolutely adorable! I would be so happy and relieved if I had to give up a dog and he ended up with a forum member where I could watch how happy he was!!! Congratulations again and keep posting photos of those gorgeous babies!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts