Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked for 1/2" cut with NO puffy head but a little muzzle hair. It isn't quite what I expected and its still a bit puffy but at least he's cut short for summer.

Oh... excuse the orange plastic fence. Our yard is going through a landscape transition after being destroyed over the winter by wild doodles. ;)

Deb

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I think he looks great!! I remember your last cut where his head was a bit puffy, but I don't think he looks puffy at all this time!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
The tail and those ears are so cute. I love the new cut.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW talk about black velvet!! absolutely gorgeous!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MaxandMe said:
WOW talk about black velvet!! absolutely gorgeous!!
He is indeed super soft. I could wear him like a chenille sweater. :)

I'll like it better in a day or two when his face isn't so wide. He really has a poodle snout but the facial hair gives him chubby cheeks.

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone!

Deb

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Oh Charlie! You look sooooo HANDSOME!!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Love his new summer cut Deb! It's Raleighs turn today, and hopefully he'll come out like handsome Charlie!!! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
The puffy head will go down in no time. When Cooper got his first cut, I was very clear about not wanting him to get "dome head" like I saw on a neighbor's doodle. Sure enough...dome head. I wanted to cry. He looked like a friggin' Bijon. It was sad. But a little water spritzing and a few days of "settling" and it went back to a normal, less poodle-ey, head. But he's a good looking guy! I like the short cut on him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts