Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son just called me at work to tell me he had to pull a shoe strung out of Charlie's butt. I'm so glad it was him and not me. :p

What's strange is that we're not missing any shoe strings. I can't imagine where he found it or what it might be if not a shoe string. We had a poodle with a fondness for dental floss that I had to pull out on more than one occasion. Ewww!

I'm sure you're all glad I decided to share!

Deb

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had a Lab once that ate a 5 lb spiral ham. I didn't even realize it until about 3 am and he put it back on the lawn. I remember thinking.....did I put that ham away?

KB

·
Registered
593 Posts
Whoa, thats an odd one.
Is the compulsion to eat things from the lab side???

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I am glad I was there for that. Yuck! But if a doodle can fit it in their mouth they will try and eat it. So far we are only socks and paper. So far.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhaaa had a bluetick coonhound that once at the popcorn string off our Xmas tree .....needless to say the look on my inlaws faces when my EX had to pull the string out along with a blue plastic bag,well worth it!! hahaha

Max we've had the paper napkin "cling ons' hahhaaa to deal with in the past hahahaaaaaa i have to do it as DAVE loses his cookies if he goes near poop :lol:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Tee Hee Hee... I had a cat once, get into an Easter basket... and eat a lot of the fake plastic grass... was not pretty when it came out the other end!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts