Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a pet is really difficult especially when we are gone. I don't consider pets as a problem, but I imagine some do. But sometimes I always say that this is only a challenge. I always have to think of my pets before I make plans for anything. Who's going to feed them, who's going to let them out, whose going to play with them, and so on. My life revolves around the schedule I have set for my pets. Some people would see this as a problem. I look at it this way. Having a pet is similar to having a baby. They depend totally on you for everything like a baby does. So I'll ask you, do you consider them as a problem or a challenge?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Having a pet for me is a challenge and sometimes is a problem. Challenge because of the responsibilities, you have not in the position of saying "my pet" when you are not doing your responsibilities for him. Grooming, food, shelter, and etc. Sometimes also a problem when my dog having health issues. Really it's a headache for me. Because you are not only investing your time but you are investing everything for him. Having a pet is really both a challenge and a problem but when he cuddles you and giving love in return, everything is worth it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts