Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Denver with his buddies. The cat on the bed is named Rain and although you may not be able to tell, she only has one ear. She was found in someones backyard with 3/4 or her ear torn off. They were going to put her down because she is black, high vet bills and ear removal.
Someone told me the story and I went and got her. It cost me $800.00
for a cat I did not even know but when I met her she was the sweetest little thing and lack of money should not be a reason to put any animal down. No I am not rich and money is always a concern, to me just like anybody else. :wink: :wink: :wink: She is one of nine cats and one of 5 that loves Denver.
I love these animal bonding pictures.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhh such a nice happy ending that Rain got a home with you your family and Denver!!!
And such sweeeeeeeet pictures...Denver almost looks like he's being a protective big brother making sure she's okay

OR he's waiting to she if what she has is worth chewing? :wink:
Either way those pictures just melted my heart

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Annmarie
Denver is protective of all the cats whether they want him to be or not.
My cats are all indoor cats as they have been rescued from the big bad outdoor world.
We build a summer porch on the back of our house so they can have fresh air without having to go outside. Once in a while if they escape when Denver comes bursting through the gates(there are two gates so it is really hard for them to get out) Denver runs back and herds whoever got out.He is very gentle and it is amazing to watch him as we did not train him to do this.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
That is sooooo sweet he plays big brother and makes sure they're ok. Max is the same way with Peanut, if we bathe her or crate her,,,he has to make sure she's okay first.

Denver is great!

G

·
Uh Oh y'all are starting again. I go out for ONE Friday night and come back to a forum of bad posters! And now Gene is instigating again! :lol:
Sue, Love the pictures! Denver is soo lucky! And so are the kitties!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Sue...I just love Denver and all his facial expressions...! :D He KNOWS he's king of the house, and makes sure his underlings are all accounted for! What a great picture! Did he eat the legs off of Bear yet???? :shock: Raleigh wanted to know....ha-ha....
Kathie,Raleigh & Molly

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Raleigh

Denver here.
My Mom felt bad cause she made me look so sad when she told me not
to eat my bears ears. So of course she gave me back the bear and I ate my bears ears. Then I ripped of my bears arm, the whole time I am looking at Mom and she is looking at me and every once in a while I make that sad face(I only do it so she won't take stuff away from me) Anyway she took it off of me again!!!! Just because all the stupid bears stuffing was falling out and Mom said she would sew it back up. The last time my Mom sewed my other bear she gave it back with no arms, she just sewed over the armholes. Can you imagine that Raleigh????
That is why I do not eat their legs cause Mom would sew up their leg wholes and I would end up with just a bear' s head for goodness sake.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mija:

Denver here and thank you, I do my best work when my Mom is preoccupied with your Mom and the others. I love this forum cause Mom gets distracted and I get away with lots of things and oh oh that face, you just gotta give that face it makes them laugh and then they forget why they are mad at you in the first place so practise that sad face Mija :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Denver....hide all stuffed toys!!! and my countersurfing days have ended as of today. YUP seems i stole the kitchen sponge/scrubber pad which dad found cause I shared it with Peanut but she wasn't smart enough to eat it quick enough to hide all evidence. Well she ended up in emergency and today she spilled her guts!!! yes they found most of the evidence.
So MY MOM is now taking all fuzz out of shredded toys :evil: cleaned the whole house which is now devoid of sponges :roll: and moved 95% of the plants to one area NOW peanut and I can't have leaf biting contests anymore. AND my mom also made sure there are NO SOCKS to be found anywhere...the kitchen gargbage is tilted back so i can surf that either.

ohhhh having a sister is the pits some days!! yeah she can wrestle but boy she is dumb!! i can't believe she got caught with a partial sponge and then it took dad till today to remember it!!!!

So Denver careful with waht you play with or it can end up ruining doodle surfing and shredding days.

sincerely,
one bummed out Max who is bored at the moment and going to take a nap to lessen the boredom around here now

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ha ha Denver...if your Mom gave you back just the head you'd be 'a head' of the game! :shock: Heads are good Denver, as are individual legs,arms,tails and carcasses! I should know, because me and Moll have a huge collection of them! :shock: I'm sooo glad your Mom gave you back bear! :D My Mom also wanted you to know that before I came to live here, she was walking Molly every morning at 5:30...it was dark in October, and Halloween was coming! One morning she walked Molly by this house that had a very scary skeleton hanging in the tree, and the wind was blowing, and Molly got very scared! But Mom continued to walk by assuring her, and finally by the time Halloween arrived, she wasn't scared anymore, altho she stayed to the left side of the street! What I'm trying to tell you is that your Mom will always protect you, so be brave, and ignore the idiots that live in that house!!!!!! :D
Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ha ha Denver...if your Mom gave you back just the head you'd be 'a head' of the game!
Bahahahaahhahahhahahah

Know what Raleigh
I am always ahead of the game, know why ??cause my last name is Head
Seriously My Mom , Dad and even the cats( I guess) have that name.
I am Denver Head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Tee-hee! I guess I hit the nail on the HEAD that time!!!!!! :D What a co-inky-dink! :D Glad you're up in BC and not Texas, cause you might steal Coco away from me...did you see how pretty she is???? I think I'm in love! tweet-tweet...hearts....flowers.....(can't draw em, so I'll type em!) :shock:
Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts