Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dante can't wait until Shrek The Third comes out!

Okay actually my mom tortured me - she caught me chewing on the boy's Shrek ears and thought she would get even!

Then to make matters worse she realized I was looking a bit scraggly so she decided it was bath time. Then, after my bath, she decided she needed even more pictures.

I will never chew on the Shrek ears again...
I will never chew on the Shrek ears again...
I will never chew on the Shrek ears again... today
I will never chew on the Shrek ears again...today... when I might get caught!

Dante (5 months old last Saturday!)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Dante

Mom's are very tricky.
Be carefull what you chew cause now you know, that you
will end up wearing it. I did not even chew this thing at
Christmas time and I had to wear it.
Don't I look happy.???(not)

Your buddy
Denver

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Dante,Denver and Jonah! You're all such handsome Doodles in your headgear!!!!! hahahahaha.....Wonderful photos everyone! Thanks!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Now, this isn't a doodle, but I plan on being just as "loving" to my doodle as I was to my parents' dog (well really my dog but that lives with my parents). His name is Striker, he's a flat coated retriever mix, and he's about 7-8 years old.

as you can tell, he is just LOVING the pumpkin suit. But I wasn't home for Holloween, so I didn't get to actually see him in it. But, from the pictures, the hat ended up on my dad's head, and Striker actually looked quite happy.... but I guess he didn't like it on his body. ^.^ Oh the love we show our dogs!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Jorja'smom said:
Why do they do this to us??
1) because we can

2) it's fun (at least for us)

3) revenge is sweet for all those little things that they do..... :lol:

4) we love 'em and just get carried away sometimes....

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How funny - Next weekend I am leaving hubby, kids, and dog and going on a two night three day scrapbooking retreat up in the mountains and I plan on starting Dante's puppy album! (I am hopelessly behind on the kids albums.)

Dante's breeder sent home a CD with Dante that includes his photos since birth and photos of his parents. It was a nice touch!

Heather

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Okay, I promised Bayley that I would destroy these...she begged me...and, afterall, she HAD just given birth to a litter of 10! Bless her heart...These pictures show the true meaning of the words, "Bah! Humbug!"...punctuated with "Now, will you just go away? Merry Christmas... my keester..." (I have added one taken yesterday to redeem myself and show that she is really a very pretty girl!...and a good sport. And, I DID promise never to put her through such embarrassment again.)

·
Registered
670 Posts
In the 1st pic she looks a little embarassed :oops: but in the 2nd one is seems like she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and said.. "Hey, I AM pretty!!". 8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts