Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that Canidae is a favorite here so I decided to try it. She didn't have any issues with her last food but seems to have the TOOTS with the Canidae. Will it take her body a while to get use to it or will it always give her gas? I switched to All Life Stages about 1.5 weeks ago. She is just so smelly!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
if she continues to have gas then she isn't digesting something in it

there's also the chicken dry formula and the fish one too

others may have better advice

OH you arent' giving her any canned Canidae are you?

·
Registered
248 Posts
We switched to Canidae a while back and didn't have that problem. There must be something in it that she's not agreeing with.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WAIT,,,know what? about a month ago Max started tooting on Canidae all life stages so I started to add in 1/3 of Canidae chick and rice with his
regualr All life stages food and NO MORE gas.

I also give a teaspoon of pumpkin and pineapple several times a week along with sweet potato

so for past month no toots and i wonder if after awhile a dog needs a bit of diversity

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm beginning to think that this sometimes just happens when you make any diet change. I started adding a really high-quality, vegetable-based dehydrated food called embark to the dogs diet and we had some gassiness for a while. Things are better now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts