Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.petpointe.com/canidae/breeder.htm

The CANIDAE Breeder, Trainer and Animal Rescue Program

The Canidae Corporation believes that breeders, trainers and those involved with companion animal rescue have a significant influence on the dogs and cats in their care. They also believe that breeders, trainers and rescue volunteers are the back bone of any dog or cat food promotion. The Canidae Corporation has developed a program to help breeders, trainers and rescue volunteers provide the highest possible nutrition at price you they can afford.

The program is simple!

Eligibility is open to breeders, trainers and rescue volunteers who purchase food at retail prices. The program in not intended to be used with other discounted offers

Participants must first register with Canidae by submitting an application questionnaire to the Canidae Corporation.

For every FIVE bags of Canidae 40, Canidae 20, Felidae 20, Canidae 13 oz, Felidae 13oz or Felidae 6oz the Canidae Corporation will supply the participant a FREE coupon for a 6th bag or carton.

Bar codes and sales receipts my be submitted in increments of five, the participants name and address must be listed on all documents. Allow 3-4 weeks for processing.

Please note: This program is administered by the Canidae Corporation, certain restrictions and eligibility requirements may apply. For an application or more information contact:

Lois Wilson
Breeder, Trainer, Rescue Program
1749 East Elm Street
Ontario, CA 91761
(909) 947-2257

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to MAIN PAGE

Pet Pointe, INC
(866) 895-8760 - FAX: (775 )458-5524
[email protected]
Privacy, Shipping, Credit Card and Customer Support Policies

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
A few months back before all the recall
I talked with a Canidae rep concerning changing the diet of my cats
That is how they got onto Felidae. Anyway they asked me if I was a
breeder etc as they new I was talking about 9 cats. Long story short,
I said no But they sent me a couple of free bag coupons anyway.
Just thought it was very nice on their part.

Sue

·
Registered
558 Posts
THANK YOU LINDA FOR THIS POST..
WE JUST SWITCHED FROM THE SOLID GOLD PRODUCT PUPPY BYSON & SALMON FOOD.
FOR SOME REASON AND WE ARE NOT SURE, ALL NEW PUPS AT 5 WEEKS, CAME DOWN WITH WATER LOOSE HORRIBLE STOOLS.

IN A PANIC THE OTHER NIGHT AT 4AM, TOM & I DROVE ONE OF THE PUPS TO AN ER VET HOSPITAL TO HAVE STOOL SAMPLE CHECKED FOR PARASITES & PARVO..
THANK GOD NO PARVO... BUT " COLITIS" OF UNKNOWN REASON WAS THE DIAGNOSIS. A DOSING OF FLAGYL IS TO BE GIVEN TO PUPS NOW ..
WE ALSO SWITCHED TO THE CANIDAE DOG FOOD..
24 HOURS LATER , MOST OF THE STOOLS HAVE HARDENED.

THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE US HAPPY CAMPERS...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're welcome, Martha! I don't even remember posting it! :lol:
I'm so glad the puppies are better. Sounds like it was quite a scare!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts