Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To any of you who are still looking for a breeder in Canada, I can highly recomend Wild Rose Kennels in British Columbia. This is where I got my Denver from. (I did a lot of research for many of the breeders in BC) Cynthia Jones (the owner) does the proper testing on her dogs and she is very caring and does not mind lots of questions, as she wants to be very sure that her puppies go to wonderful homes.
Here is her website http://www3.telus.net/wildrosekennels/

Blueteal

·
Registered
401 Posts
they look nice, and their puppies are very cute! where can i find some pics of your puppy, Denver, at?

·
Registered
104 Posts
another Canadian Breeder

After a lot of research and looking at websites for just about every labradoodle breeder in Western Canada and exchanging e-mail with a few, I got my new pup from a breeder in Southern BC (Abbotsford). Sandyhill Labradoodles is a small family breeder where the pups are hand raised at home. They raise Australian multi-gen minis. The website is www.sandyhill-labradoodles.com You can find info about their dogs and a gallery of pictures of some of their pups.

You can also see pictures of my new little girl Mia on my flickr site at http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaa_pics/

Kathryn

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Welcome Kathryn :) Mia is sooooooo CUTE.

·
Registered
1 Posts
labradoodle breeder, Canada

[I have looked at several sites and sppoken to breeders, and then I saw Avonlee Labradoodles, sppoke to Ann, and ended up buying one of her multigens, a br/wt parti mini. soooocute and smart. Ann was a joy to work with, I'll get my secon doodle from her. www.avonleelabradoodles,ca :D color=green][/color]

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hi Kelly,

I have been looking for a canadian breeder and came across your post. Wouldn't have found it otherwise. I am talking with Ann (she is wonderful) and it looks like we may have a parti also!! The one I am considering is from a March 31/07 litter. Any chance it could be a sibling? How has your pup's temperment and coat turned out? Thanks again for recommeding Ann, we may have found our new family memeber!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts