Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or whatever your preference may be. I'm leaving for my mother-in-law's tomorrow morning. She's taking me for surgery Tuesday. I'm having a lymph node removed from behind my ear and on my neck. The surgeon thinks it's lymphoma.

I'll be back probably early Wednesday. Dexter is staying home alone like a big grown up boy. Neighbor is going to walk him and feed him, and he's in charge of the kitties. So chant a little mantra for him too.

Thank you.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine how frightening this must be for you. I hope your friends and family can be around you to give their support at such a difficult time, and that you make a quick recovery from the operation. I wish you strength and courage for the results, whatever they may be.

As for Dexter, I'm sure he'll do a fine job house-sitting while you are away and will of course be over the moon to see you when you come home again.

Libby

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Of course....prayers, and more prayers coming from NJ. We're here for you, we're waiting it out too....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
((((((((((((Rita))))))))))) i am saying prayers for YOU , your hubby, and even little Dexter. May god bless you and your family and comfort you all.

Please tell us how you're doing on Wednesday and we'll be here waitingto see how you are doing.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Best wishes Rita. Take care.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, I am sorry to hear this...of course, my prayers are added to those across the nation for a full and speedy recovery. I'll include sweet Dexter and the kitties...and certainly, your family. Bless you all.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sending positive energy your way

Mojo and I will be thinking postive thoughts and sending them your way...looking forward to hearing from you soon. Take care...Diane

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Rita! You are definately in my prayers! All body parts are crossed for a positive outcome. And remember, even if a problem is found; today's advances very often yield spectacular results! Let us know as soon as you can.

And Dex, your Mommie needs you to be a strong, big boy now and we all know you're not going to let her down!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts