Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've narrowed my search to three breeders. If anyone has experience with these three please let me know how it went for you!

--Glen Eden--Berryville,VA
--Australian Labradoodles--York, PA
--Eden Valley Manor--near Baltimore

Thanks!!

--Jody

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Good Luck and i'd say get references if possible.
keep us updated on what happens :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Jody, I don't think you'd go wrong with any of these 3 breeders. They are all highly reputable breeders and I think you have narrowed your search to 3 very good breeders. Good luck and let us know what you decide :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
good luck JODY and update when you decide.
and thanks DI for helping out as i didn't know any of the breeders jody listed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love Judy at Glen Eden

We have gotten two f1b doodles from one that you mention and it has been a terriffic experienc. It is a beautiful farm, and I can't say enough about how beautiful and good tempered her pups are. Please PM me and I will give you more information.

Nancy G

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hey Jody, have you made a decision yet? We're anxious to hear :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll second the good things said about one that you mentioned. We got Boudica from there, and we couldn't be happier. Please PM me for more information.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi y'all,
We put down a deposit....going to take our puppy home March 1.

Can't wait!!!!!

Thanks for your help, everyone

·
Registered
143 Posts
Pixie is a Gleneden puppy. She is the sweetest, most playful, friendly dog. She loves other dogs and people, especially little ones. My sister has a Gleneden dog who is also incredible.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Congrats !!! can't wait to see pics of your new baby doodle.
You must be so excited Jodi :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Oh I know, lol - 'too' meant in addition to the other posters who mentioned they got dogs from there. I was just excited to see Pixie wasn't the only Gleneden pup on the board!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I don't have any personal knowledge of any of these breeders, but it seems that you have made an excellent decision...I look forward to hearing about your new puppy and seeing pics! Congratulations!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts