Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried this about a year ago and failed miserably. I'll try again, but I don't have time right now. How about YOU try???

Let's see you MAKE YOUR FACE!

http://flashface.ctapt.de/

G

·
I tried! Wow, that is hard! Somehow I ended up looking like Michael Jackson :lol: I had a hard time with the eyebrow and mouth choices!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Very cool. But wierd. I tried it and it is a dead ringer for a guy I work with, but not much like me!!! We are having fun with it. Thanks.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG that thing is so funny!! I look so scary in my attempt...haha...It puts the nose/eyebrows in a weird spot on the face :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't remember if it's possible to upload your final product?? I need more time to go back there. If you can post it here, please do so!

·
Registered
728 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
OMG that thing is so funny!! I look so scary in my attempt...haha...It puts the nose/eyebrows in a weird spot on the face :)
You can move the position of features by dragging them. It took me a few to figure it out.

My eyes aren't in the choices but I'm having fun with the Charles Manson eyes! I've made some pretty freakish faces.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I am still working on mine ....i DID look like a ********* till i figured out how to move the eyes etc around hahahhaa

OK here you go , you can save and view them

http://flashface.ctapt.de/ and i saved mine as , do a search for

name: sparks2265
author:asparks

what you do is on right click LOAD face...go thru LIST and
click on sparks2265
then
to the right click load face

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THAAAAAAAT'S right......I knew there was a way to show your face....thanks for figuring that out Annmarie!

And yes, you didn't do badly at all, that face looks pretty close!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HEY just send me a PIC of yourself hahahhaha
i'll make it for you , that is IF you trust me

MINDI........wanna let me try? heh heh heh

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, I saved mine as ellabee......but the hair just blows the whole thing. I couldn't get it quite right....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Echo said:
Go for it Annmarie. I'll be shocked if you get it.
UH MINDI...i need you to email or PM me YOUR PIC
or i'd have to get toooooooooooo creative hahahaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Echo said:
I sent you one once. Did you delete it?
NO it's on my old dead computer not the new one

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Echo said:
Oops, I forgot. I'll send it to you again.
MINDI having trouble concentrating after realizing your TIME on today's trivia game? hahahhahahaaaaaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
gene said:
I'm in there as Jonahfus....had a hard time with the glasses, but I think it looks like a younger me....which is actually nice..... :oops:
GENE........you look about 10yrs OLD ...try again cause i know you're 49yrs old now hahhahaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 20 of 25 Posts