Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Lynn (ellabee) could really use some support and love over the next few weeks...

So Lynn...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
((((((((((((Lynn)))))))))))) you're always in my thoughts and prayers especially now. hang in there honey!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Lynn.....to quote (kinda) Carole King (no relation)

When you're down and troubled
And you need some love and care
And nothin', nothin' is goin' right
Close your eyes and think of doodles
And soon we will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night

You just call out our names
And you know wherever we are
we'll come doodle 500 to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is pm or post
And we'll be there
You've got LOTS of friends!!!

Don't know what's going on....but We're here for you!! A whole lotta Doodle love coming to you from the pack in NE Ohio!!
:wink:

G

·
Lynn, thoughts and prayers coming your way. Not sure what is going on, but I do know that we are missing you!!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thank you ALL from the very bottom of my heart.

There's really nothing cryptic going on....Kristin was compassionately remembering that I am marking a difficult anniversary over the next two weeks.

I always marvel at forum friendships, and I marvel at this forum in particular. I feel very at home with you all, kind of like "Cheers" - 'where everybody knows your name'. I know I can find a place where friends are gathering at any given moment, and hang out for a little while.

Peace and happiness to you all. I wish we could all be in a room together.

·
Registered
448 Posts
ellabee said:

There's really nothing cryptic going on....Kristin was compassionately remembering that I am marking a difficult anniversary over the next two weeks.
Difficult anniversaries are. . . well, difficult! I have some, too, but I'm learning that I can and will get through them and on to better days.

Just remember to keep your chin up! (For some reason, it's very hard to cry when your head is up!)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
ellabee said:

I always marvel at forum friendships, and I marvel at this forum in particular. I feel very at home with you all, kind of like "Cheers" - 'where everybody knows your name'. I know I can find a place where friends are gathering at any given moment, and hang out for a little while.

Peace and happiness to you all. I wish we could all be in a room together.
Lynn, I also have a Very difficult Anniversary in December, with the help of friends and their prayers I manage to make it through.

Just remember that it is ok to have sad thought, grieve if you need too, there is no time limit on grief

My thoughts and prayers are with you

hugs
Mary

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hugs and snugs from Lora and Boyd!! December is a difficult month for me too but with the help of good friends, the pain has gotten better over the past two years.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
a prayer for ONE and ALL

May God's blessings comfort those of need as for some the holiday season may bring about bittersweet memories. May your heart this year be filled with more happiness and good remembrance along with building nice loving memories. Random acts of kindness can spill over and be somewhat contaigous.

Bless you all and may this season bring peace, love, more happiness, and better memories along with hope, faith and trust.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts