Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be nice to compare progress, get ideas and just share fun stuff about the new doodles. We are getting a puppy on Nov 8. Who else is expecting?

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Great idea!
We are expecting our little Rosie sometime around Nov. 25...and Lexie/Chase's litter is due the first part of December! (I don't know if the litter counts as expecting a puppy, but I will tell you that it is very, very exciting!)

·
Registered
228 Posts
We are expecting our puppy right around Christmas. He or she is due any day! I am sooo excited I check my email for the good news WAY too many times a day now :oops:
Stacy

G

·
Add me to the list of waiting for a puppy. We are getting ours on November 12. I am really looking forward to comparing notes with everyone on this forum.

P.S. Thanks for your recent welcome, Jacque!

·
Registered
689 Posts
When all the babies arrive, reply to the Can't Tell the Players w/o a Scorecard post and I'll edit them in so we have a list of owners, LDs and locations.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Add me to this list I'll be getting my new boy around Thanksgiving. You can see him under multi gens on the gallery I just posted him there a little while ago the pictures are from when we visited this past weekend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Add me to the list - we are picking our puppy up on November 6! I am so excited! He is a cream/apricot cutie!
I appreciate all the helpful information on this forum. I know I will need lots of help once our puppy arrives!
Donna

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Kids gotta love em, :lol: they see things so much clearly than we do sometimes don't they? :lol: I like the name I'd go with it as long as your friend won't get upset some people would feel honored some would get upset and say, You named your dog after me? :lol:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think he would be pretty amused. It will be a little tricky out on the lake this summer when we're calling Byron the dog and talking with Byron the friend. We go out together on the boats at least 1-2 times a week. Could get confusing!

·
Registered
158 Posts
We have 2 new girls! I got a new puppy today and one yesterday. Today we got a small red standard poodle puppy and yesterday a chocolate Doodle puppy. Yarra is our chocolate girl and we have not yet decided on our sweet little red girl's name.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wow, this is great! Nice string of posts!
Lee Ann...I didn't know you had new puppies! You are in puppy heaven!
Congratulations to us all!
I live in wine country...guess I'll toast our new babies, and their families!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Deposit

Okay I suppose I can formally put myself on this list now that I put down a deposit on a puppy! (even though she's not even concieved yet! :oops: )

We will be getting an F1b from Cheyenne Valley labradoodles this spring sometime. Ill let you all know when there is something more concrete!

G

·
I'm a newbie, but you can add me to the list of anxious waiters. Ours is due any day now and we should have him near Christmas if all goes well.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Our new 6 month old "Yarra" had her first 6 mile walk (in the rain) this morning! The first 100 yards or so was an adventure in dragging a sitting Doodle, but she finally got the hang of it and was walking with nice slack in her leash by the time we went about a mile. She was so happy when we got home from dialysis that she thought we should go again tonight :wink: :!:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi, I'm new here.

We're going to see "our" puppy this weekend but will bring him home on either 3rd or 10th December.

We can't wait!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks, Shannon, we're really excited! I haven't had a dog for several years (had a black Lab before) and I've really missed the experience. Do you have a Doodle?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts