Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Great idea!
We are expecting our little Rosie sometime around Nov. 25...and Lexie/Chase's litter is due the first part of December! (I don't know if the litter counts as expecting a puppy, but I will tell you that it is very, very exciting!)

·
Registered
228 Posts
We are expecting our puppy right around Christmas. He or she is due any day! I am sooo excited I check my email for the good news WAY too many times a day now :oops:
Stacy

G

·
Add me to the list of waiting for a puppy. We are getting ours on November 12. I am really looking forward to comparing notes with everyone on this forum.

P.S. Thanks for your recent welcome, Jacque!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Add me to the list - we are picking our puppy up on November 6! I am so excited! He is a cream/apricot cutie!
I appreciate all the helpful information on this forum. I know I will need lots of help once our puppy arrives!
Donna

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think he would be pretty amused. It will be a little tricky out on the lake this summer when we're calling Byron the dog and talking with Byron the friend. We go out together on the boats at least 1-2 times a week. Could get confusing!

·
Registered
158 Posts
We have 2 new girls! I got a new puppy today and one yesterday. Today we got a small red standard poodle puppy and yesterday a chocolate Doodle puppy. Yarra is our chocolate girl and we have not yet decided on our sweet little red girl's name.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wow, this is great! Nice string of posts!
Lee Ann...I didn't know you had new puppies! You are in puppy heaven!
Congratulations to us all!
I live in wine country...guess I'll toast our new babies, and their families!

G

·
I'm a newbie, but you can add me to the list of anxious waiters. Ours is due any day now and we should have him near Christmas if all goes well.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Our new 6 month old "Yarra" had her first 6 mile walk (in the rain) this morning! The first 100 yards or so was an adventure in dragging a sitting Doodle, but she finally got the hang of it and was walking with nice slack in her leash by the time we went about a mile. She was so happy when we got home from dialysis that she thought we should go again tonight :wink: :!:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.