Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now presenting our new doodle, to arrive on June 29th...

How about a round of applause for Black Boy, soon to be renamed (90% sure anyway) Mate or Matey. I should have an updated photo of him soon.

19 Days till he comes home to us!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hip hip hoooooooooooooooooorayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

i think that little matey will be a great addition to your family!!! oh i am sooo happy for you!! CONGRATS!!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wow Annie!!!!! So glad you got Black Boy!!! ,,,uh..I mean Matey!
He's so cute, and you'll have so much fun with him! So happy you got the puppy you've had your eye on all along! :D
To answer your question about swimming holes around here....hmmm..the only place I can think of would be the boat launching ramp area out at Bolton Pond...I think it's Rt.6 or 44.....I believe I used to see dogs swimming there when we used to sail...it's a small place, so there are no large boats allowed..another choice would be Coventry Lake...but not the public swimming area...maybe you could find a nice spot off the road.
We have a place up near Lake Winnepesauke in NH, so that's where our guys go...just remember, you're always going to run into the one or two people that frown upon dogs in the lakes!!!! I've run into that a few times myself up north! :?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Black Boy!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how much you wanted him....I'm so happy to have finally found out too!!!

Hey everyone....COUNTDOWN TIME!!!...I'll start... ~~99 bottles of beer on the waaaaaaaalll, 99 bottles of beeeeeeer...... ~~

CONGRATULATIONS to you :!: :!: :!:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
9 adorable doodles on the wall. 9 adorable doodlessss....take one down pass it around 8 doodles left to go!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
MaxandMe said:
9 adorable doodles on the wall. 9 adorable doodlessss....take one down pass it around 8 doodles left to go!! :wink:
MUCH better version................. :lol:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Can't wait for you to be able to hug your beautiful little Mate!!

What gorgeous coloring! I, too, am glad you decided on him.....though it was tough to choose....I know!

Get ready, life is changing again! And, oh, how you will love it!!

8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i can't wait to see how much his coat waves up and/or has a bit of shagginess to it? and to hear of his antics too :D he's a beaut!!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh, he's perfect! Congratulations!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts