Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Doc wants to come back inside, he climbs up on this chair and looks in the kitchen window. It's hard to ignore that face! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhh
They certaintly know how to get to us :lol:
Not only would I let him in I would want a big hug and a kiss
from such a cutie face.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Doc come in my house do tons of doodle runs, shred toys, watch me cook but NO slippers! and i'll hug ya all day long, kiss you and give you lots of love...so will max and peanut :wink: And i really don't mind bearded kisses either...just no slippers

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Denver decided that my brand new shoes do not look
like the other older ones so he fixed them and now they
fit in with the old ratty ones.
Is he not a good boy or what????

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
What a handsome fella he is! You'll have to teach him to ring the doorbell!
But that wouldn't be as priceless a picture as this is, now would it... :D
Kathie, Raleigh & Molly

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Huh Ho Denver!!!! hahahahahahahah....You ARE a good boy to make your Mommy's shoes match her old ones....don't tell anybody, but ya know how Molly 'rounded' out the corners of Mom and Dad's brand new coffee table when she was a pup? Well I'am taking a little 'taste' here and there when no one is looking....my Mom found little pieces of wood on the rug yesterday, and she looked right at ME!!! :? Can you beleive it? I think she thinks Molly is over that type of tasting now that she's 4 yrs. old.....hmmmm gotta watch what I'm doing and be more careful...or at least EAT the evidence....... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, what an adorable picture...what an adorable Dog!!! I couldn't resist that face...or that look! Too cute.

Doc resembles my Rosie, and I can just imagine if she was in that picture she'd also be doing this little warbling sound...I wish I could tell you what it sounds like, but I can't. It is so funny though.

Anyway, Doc is an absolute darling!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI Denver and Doc...well seems my mommie is being way overprotective lately :roll: and now I can't even shred then de-fuzz my own toys :shock:
any of you fellow doodles wanna let me visit you for awhile??? i mean no kitchen garbage, no napkins, no boots, NO PLANTS, no kitchen sponges, no slippers,---this is getting ridiculous....anhy suggestions for a bored doodle as all i have left is dead carcasses and kongs to chew.hmmm
and to top if off i can put Peanuts head in my mouth as she took a vacation without me. i tell ya life just aint fair lately!

Doc how long do you sit there with that look and Denver any ideas?
thanks.

sincerely
max, who keeps looking for ANYTHING to chew and get attention :wink:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Annmarie - You still have your sense of humor even with all you are going through right now!

You guys are all so funny! :D

Hey Max, it's good to talk to you buddy. I sense your pain. Just lay low for a little while, your mom is going through alot right now. Things will return to normal pretty soon and you'll have Peanut to play with again. Hang in there.

Your good friend, Doc

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Pssssst Max
Denver here shhhhh!!!
When your sister gets home all the attention will be on her
and that is when you can make your move.
If you play it right you will probably get a new toy or something
cause our parents feel guilty about things and then they buy us new stuff.
So in no time at all you will have a toy to shred. Keep thinking happy thoughts like that and everything will get back to normal.

Your buddy
Denver

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hey Max, our mama does this great game sometimes...come to think of it, she hasn't done it for a while, We'll have to start a ruckus...but she hides treats all over the place, in the house, outside, everywhere...and she hides them good! But we find 'em! Every last one! We even know when she is hiding them, even if we can't see her. We know. We are pretty smart, don't you see? But the anticipation almost kills us...when she says, "Okay, find them!" we are off like a flash!
When she goes away for the day and we make her feel guilty enough, she will take big paper bags and fill them with treats of all kinds and toys! We have so much fun and she laughs when she can only see a bunch of furiously wagging tails poking out of bags.
It doesn't matter to us that the toys are some of our old ones or that the chewies might be left overs, she always tosses in some of our favorite treats...chicken mediallions and tenders, bullie sticks, tendons, yummmm! Then she doesn't even care if we shred the bag! What a cool thing that is!
She's a pretty good mom, even if she is a bit scatter-brained sometimes. There are times that she can't even remember which one of us she is talking to. But we forgive her, cuz she cuddles like crazy!
Good luck Max, buddy, we know how you feel and don't worry, Peanut will be home soon and you will be wondering what it was that you missed about her so much.
Grrrrr, Arrf, Arrf, Wooo Woooo Wooooooooooo!
Nitos, Chase, Bayley, Lexie and Rosie Beanie

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Max typing right now:

Guess what fellow doodles.....PEANUT is HOME!!! yes!!! oh boy oh boy, yesss ohhhhhh i am soooooo happy!!! I can't stop jumping and running on her, over her and around her!!! my peanut is back!! yippeeee
Why does my Mommie keeps telling me to settle ??? Peanut is being a baby and telling on me!!!! and i got a 5min timeout :shock: I know i'll give them the doodle eyes and kisses and then i can play with peanut again after she takes a nap!! She's just went running into mommie's lap...OH she also told me how many people gave her tons of kisses and hugs at the vets---no fair! BUT she's home and i am soooo glad to have my sister back! :D :D :D

sincerely
one overexcited Max

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Whoooopie! Great news! Congratulations to you all!
I hope this means that they found out what was troubling her and were able to help...???
I am so happy for you!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Jac said:
Whoooopie! Great news! Congratulations to you all!
I hope this means that they found out what was troubling her and were able to help...???
I am so happy for you!
Jac..we need to get through the next 3-5 days with no setbacks or then she'll go back for exploratory surgery. I am just so happy to have her back home and she's now napping as Max and the excitement of being with us wore her out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts