Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had to take Calvin to the sefl-serve grooming place today. His coat is not like Madges, it does not mat no matter what, but it is LONG and he sheds like crazy so he needed a bit of de-shedding and a good scrub down. I trimmed his face a bit, too. Here are the pics. Not as drastic as Madge, but sweet....

BEFORE

AFTER

Why does he always look so much younger after a bath and a trim?

Leslie

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I don't know if it is that he looks young but he looks so shine. What a cute doodle.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
NurseLeslie said:
I think that's because he looks so much like Jonah! Except shinier :lol:

Leslie
You're making me think that maybe Jonah needs a bath?? :wink:

I was also thinking about the past Calvin stories and his old partner in crime. Have you heard anything about her lately....name escapes me, I'm having a senior moment...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, Gene...Her name was Lizzie and I get updates on her from her new family every once in a while. She is in such a better place. They know the breed well, and she goes everywhere with them. I felt bad about having to find her a new home, but Madge is such a better fit for our family. It all worked out well for everyone involved. Thanks for asking...

By the way, I was just saying that about Calvin being shinier because the post before yours mentioned how shiny he was...Jonah is perfect just as he is...

Leslie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts