Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of them holding on to the same bone...You can see her coloring and size a bit better.

Calvin is thrilled she is here and she is starting to play more...She mostly just wants to follow me around and lay at my feet. She is SO sweet!

Leslie

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Leslie...what a cute picture! You made my morning!! So glad they're getting along. Make sure they know that there are NO unsupervised outings!! :wink:

G

·
Adorable!!!!
I would be careful in these early days with 'prized posessions' like bones. Many owners say that the only problem with adding a new dog was resource guarding and this will be more likely to occur with a highly prized object like a bone. Solutions ranged from no bones for a time, to bones only if separated from each other. Many owner recommend feeding separately, too for a time.
I am so happy for you!!!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I feed them seperately...not so much for the reason mentioned, but because Calvin is a power eater and poor Curly would be lucky to get a bite in before he has finished his AND hers.

She has a grooming appointment Thursday. I hope they can help the mats, but if not....I'll send pics of her with her new haircut!

Leslie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts