Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dang--this kind of takes the ump out of it!! :cry:

Hi Diane -
Try not to be TOO impatient as I won't be mailing the shots until the next calendar cycle, next April or May. If they get bought, they will be on the '09 calendars, which we get in July of '08. I just called to see if they needed any more for the '08 calendars, and they didn't think so. Sorry it takes so long, but that's the calendar biz.
Marge

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I still say yippee!!!!!!!! in the summer of 08 when you are buying calendars with your doggies in it you will be having a party!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I agree Diane! I am not surprised...I think that it takes a lot of preparation to get these to print, so as disappointing as it is, it will be a nice thing to look forward to.
I am still very happy that we did it!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please grant me patience, and I want it NOW!! :shock: In the mean time, SINCE WE HAVE SOOOO MUCH TIME, Marge would be happy to do additional photos (I think I pm'd her contact info). My house is always open for you--especially if the poochies need to cool down before the shoot!! :lol:
Diane (and Dakota)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
hahahahaha...I'm afraid that, unless someone has a few spare straight-jackets for me, I will decline for now! (I am still in the recovery phase!)
Dave and I are looking at some STUNNING property in Middletown...if we get it, maybe I can convince you to visit US for pictures! (We will have 10 acres, if all goes well...)
Keep me posted...if pictures are taken again, I may have recoverd by then! 8)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How wonderful for you! In another life, when I worked for an advertising agency, I had to go to St Helena and Calistoga every week. Both are close to Middletown--stunning countryside! :D I miss doing that! Of course we'll come--we would come to Willits too! :D
Diane (and Dakota)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts