Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning Cacao got up didn't want to go pee pee or poo. She just wanted to eat something. Well she couldn't have breakfast or have anything last night after 8pm. So I was so worried about her. She knew something was up with don't getting her food. But they daddy said you want to go for a ride. She loves to go for rides. So we got her leash and my husband told her to say bye bye to mommy. I almost cried. (I know I am so worked up over my dog. But she is the only other girl but me. I have three boys and and a sweet husband. She is my baby girl) And she came over and you tell her give me a hug and she will jump on you to let you give her a hug. It is a cute little trick. Today the house will be too quite. It will be weird. I will worry about her. I can call them at 1pm to see how she did, and when to pick her up. 1pm is way to long.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Samantha, I know exactly how you feel, but I promise you, this is much harder on you than your baby!!! Just think of all the extra spoiling and love you can give her when she comes home! I'll be thinking about you both today - keep us updated when you hear from her!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awwwh...try not to worry. We went through 2 neuters and I was nervous too both times. The dogs did fine and we barely knew anything had happened to them the next day. Let us know how she does.

G

·
I know how you feel. I was so nervous when Maya got spay. As soon as she got home she was bouncing around the room like Tigger so she was fine.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Awwww...as they said, it's harder on you than it is on them! She'll be just fine. Savor the few days of relative calm. :p

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
(((((((((((((samantha))))))))))))))))))) when our doodles get spayed its so much harder on US than them. She'll be fine and you'll be sitting hugging and kissing her all night long. :D

I cried when I dropped off Max and did the same with Peanut :wink:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Oh, I know exactly what you mean. My house seems so empty when there isn't a dog running around. Uma looked very pathetic the evening after her spay, but was fine by the next morning. Spoil her rotten when she gets home. I promist she'll be fine.

My BIG suggestion is to bring a blanket for her to lie on on the way home. Uma's still didn't have full control in her lower half and accidentally peed the backseat. I didn't notice until Monday morning (the surgery was Friday) and by then it was HORRIBLE. Cloth seats+dog pee+August heat in Florida for 3 days = new car. I last 2 weeks and had to get a new car. Now that's one expensive spay!

Juno gets spayed on Friday, so I'm sure I'll be a ball of nerves.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Hugs Samantha! I was worried when Cali got spayed too. All should go well and Cacao will be back home soon for lots of love and cuddles.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hugs to you guys!! She won't remember a thing and will be just fine. Admittedly, I cried when I dropped Boyd off for his neuter. Know what? He bounced out of the vet's just as happily as he bounced in! :lol:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Kryczek got neutered yesterday and everythin is fine. The worst thin is if they have to wear the collar. They don't seem to like that.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well some good news she is done and the VERY DEAR SWEET HUSBAND is picking her up. I can't wait till she gets home and I can see her. I have missed her so much this morning. So I will let you know who she is doing when she gets home soon.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
YAY!! It's done! I'm glad she did well. I'm dreading taking Bogart! Wish it were over for us too!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have given hugs and kisses. She is fine. It was like she didn't have anything done. She hasn't licked it or messed with it yet. She won't take a nap. But maybe that is a good thing??? I hope that means she will sleep tonight. :) But she is trying to get into everything. She is fine. Thank god that is over. But when we get the other dog and get him fixed my will be just like today. I had a friend call and keep my mind off of it. It was so nice. She talked about our up coming trip so that helped me.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!!!

She is done and home! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts