Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cacao found the sandbox this afternoon. Her face had sand all over it. Do doodles eat sand? Mine does.

you can't tell but her mouth is covered with sand

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't mind all the stuff in the yard mom let the boys play outside before me. But mom didn't pick up before I got a turn it was fun.

Cacao

·
Registered
968 Posts
Cacao, you are so adorable! I wish you lived closer because then I could hug you all day long! Don't eat anymore sand though, ok? I don't think it will feel good coming out the other end...

Boo says: Whoa, that's a huge tire! :shock:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
AWWW, the pictures are gone! :(

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yup, what a cutie!!!

But the eating sand I'd watch out for unles the sandbox stays covered and animals can't go potty in it. It looks like it has a turtle cover so
I don't think you have too much to worry about with parasites.

·
Registered
260 Posts
kumo LOVED to eat sand when he was a little puppy. i think i have a photo of it somewhere... it didn't hurt him any. it just made his poop a bit sandy in consistency.

as he's gotten older he doesn't really eat much of it anymore, but he still sure loves to dig in it.

-em

·
Registered
247 Posts
samantha. how cute! shaia LOVES LOVES the sand and thank goodness we live near the beach BUT she eats the sand and pukes later that night (usually betw 3 & 4am). there is also a playground in the park near the house that is sand and she'll make a run for the gate (dogs aren't allowed in there) and do some doodle 500s before i can get her out.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhh what cute pictures!!!

here mine eat dirt and it's funny to see poop made of dirt hahhaaa

now what i want to know is do YOUR SAND eating doodles
create sandcastles? hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does their pop count as SANDCASTLES. :shock: :D