Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of Raleigh...no tongue shots, no smiles, barely any snow shots....hahaha...what's wrong with this dog???? But he's quite the counter surfer(I should teach him how to wash dishes :roll: ), and I think maybe Jonah snuck over here one day while we were at work and showed Raleigh how to start re-decorating' the rug??? :shock: :shock: hahahahaha...

Oh!Oh!

I didn't do what you see above....honest!

But I DO love to dig!!!! hahahaha

And barking is my favorite!! :shock:

Sometimes I'm quiet and just like to sit here and think of
what to do next..... :wink:

Hmmmmm...THIS looks like fun.....

Do we make good bookends???

Are ya happy now Annmarie???? Got your Doodle fix for the day??? hahaha...I've got a great video, but can't figure out where it goes after I upload it! any ideas anyone???

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I don't know about Annmarie....but I'm smiles ear to ear!!! You can do videos the same way as photos on photobucket, but post the url link to the forum instead of the im one. That way we can all enjoy the antics of that handsome boy. Jonah says he's still an amateur!! :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhh
They are wonderful photos. Does not matter if they smile or
do anything I for one am always wanting to see other Doodles.
Thanks, they are great to look at.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally figured out the video thing thru many trials and errors!!!!
Here goes!

Titled: Oh No!!! Here he comes again! hahaha'''look at poor
Molly's eyes! hahahaha...why do they ALWAYS play under the computer????????????

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm giving up if THIS dosen't work.... :evil:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
alllllllllllllright Kathie...when asked you SURE know how to deeeeliver!!!
thank you!!!

i love all the pics but his barking one is my favorite!!!! and the couch potato one, counter surfer. Hey you gots lots of gizmo gadgets in that kitchen and possibly a box of wine :shock: hahhahahaa!!! i see peanutbutter ....hey Raleigh, haven't you figured out lids and can openers yet? :wink: and who needs a rototiller when ya got doodle Raleigh around!!

Kathie that was great....NOW HOW DO I VIEW THE VIDEO???
wahhhhhhh i wanna see it now

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Kathie.....I'm so proud of you!! And please tell me you have a bird, or was that Molly? I think I'm in love with those eyes of hers.....I'm melting into a puddle right now!! :lol:

Annmarie....click on the picture of the video.....or just go here.....

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t27/ ... 0_1136.flv

I've gotta wash that blond right out of my hair......... :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes Gene...I have a bird...a cockatiel named Purdue! Unfortunately he hasn't been able to come out of his cage since the Doodle arrived....but he's havin a heyday this week because Raleighs up in NH with hubby (school vacation). He sits on top of his cage and just watches the world go by.. Molly is having a vacation of her own from the Dood....she has never ever bothered Purdue...but I know Raleigh would pounce on him, and then he'd be buried underneath the peonies, where our other bird Roy is..... :cry:

G

·
Hahahahaha, great photos, awesome video! Raleigh's saying, "Rrrrgrrrr, I want to play, cmon, I want to play now!" :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhh
You did good Kathie, I loved it
and so did Denver as he was trying to figure out where the
barking doggy is. Bahhahahhhaaa

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Great pics and video. Raleigh is quite a stinker :) Archie, too, was trying to figure out who was in my computer barking :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kathie......thanks soooooooo much for that great video!! Raleigh is a little stinker and Molly is so cute hiding under the desk. I like Raleigh's thinking, " go get a toy now" hahhahaha with the bird chirping inthe background. I love Molly's look on her face when she realizes Raleigh wants to play hahhahahaaa

and I love Raleigh's coat!!! Max's is a bit straighter than that now.

oh Kathie, since i asked for pic and got a awesome video along with other pics. If i ask for winning lottery ticket...well can you do that too? :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah Leslie....Raleigh turned 6 mos. old on April 8th....I kinda hate to see him grow up....after looking at all these new little puppies on the forum.....well you know.....
And he certainly is the stinker!!! He just wants to play non stop with Molly, and barks continuously at her.....which drive the 3 of us nuts! hahaha...so either I crate him for 5 min. till he calms down, or Molly goes down cellar to get away from him....
This morning, she acted a little strange, kind of looking around for him...I'm sure she misses him as much as a PIA he is to her!!!! hahaha

P.S. Yes Annmarie....That indeed was wine you saw!!! hahahahaha, and peanut butter, and bagels, and vitamins and my OH Canada mug...shall I go on????? hahahahahaha :D :D :D :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts