Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here. We rescued Butter as a goldendoodle when he was 12 weeks old. According to the rescuer, the breed wanted to get rid of him because of streched foreleg... He was pretty weak at that time. Now he grows into a healty and strong 14 months old...

Below are quick summary of pictures from 12 weeks old to 14 months. Enjoy.

12 weeks:

14 weeks:

16 weeks:

19 weeks:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I love goldendoodle. He is so cute. I love the pic. He looks so sweet. I love seeing others doodles. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
He looks like a actor I can't think of his name. He is old and i think was Bond years ago. This will drive me crazy. But very cute. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW those pics are great , so neat to see him as a puppy
and all the changes he went through growing up.
HE's absolutely beautiful!! Ilove Butter's beard :D

the pics with your daughter are so precious.
BUTTER looks so well behaved/mannnered :D

thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for your nice comments. :D

Actually, from his shorter fur, most people think he is a Labradoodle. For myself, I have never seen a goldendoodle with so short fur. But really I don't care if he is a golden or labra doodle. He is such a friendly guy that over time he can even win over those non-dog people.

More pictures are coming:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
edwpang, Butter is obviously a real sweetie. I love his coloring.
Your gorgeous daughter reminds me of my soon-to-be daughter in law, who is very pretty too.
Thanks for sharing. I love seeing pictures that show the process from Pup to adult doodle.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tink said:
edwpang, Butter is obviously a real sweetie. I love his coloring.
Your gorgeous daughter reminds me of my soon-to-be daughter in law, who is very pretty too.
Thanks for sharing. I love seeing pictures that show the process from Pup to adult doodle.
Glad you like the pictures, and my daughter... Yeah, he was so weak and small just 1 year ago, and now he is so strong...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts