Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahahaha i had fun today a short while aga unwinding from work by Blowing BUBBLES for Max to jump up and click them to death!! Peanut just started catching on. She lets Max go first jumping and she gets the one he misses that fall to her level. :D

MAX loves this game...OH the LIGHTER parts on MAX is the western sun shining on him

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Bahahahahaha
They look like they are having a blast.
I do this for the cats and they go nuts, just have not
tried it with Denver as the cats might not get any, but it
could make for some funny pictures.
So thanks Annmarie I will try it for the whole gang.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hahaha...that's incredible! I have to try that with Dexter. Stupid question - could the bubbles be in anyway harmful? I obviously will not let him near the liquid solution, but I'm just curious...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have yet to see a dog die from a little bit of soap.

ever wash a dog and they lick the soapy water? also on tv on animal programs have watched vets office and shelters say same thing: a tiny bit won't hurt them.

I also just do this once in a while for a few minutes

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
What a great idea to keep the Dood occupied!!!! Hopefully he dosen't 'BARK' at the bubbles!!! hahahahaha

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kathie....just don' t making that farting sound when you do the bubbles ok? hahahhahahhahaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lmtoth2 said:
that's what i figured :wink: plus i figured you would do anything that could be harmful to your doggies :lol:
to my kids? hmm maybe ...but my doodles?NO WAY!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Allright Annmarie...guess I'm never gonna live THAT one down....hahahaha..Thanks a heap Gene, for even putting that idea in Annmaries little head!!! hahahaha

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Geez, a guy can't get a break on this forum. I get blamed for people's gas problems, AND putting ideas in peoples heads, AND getting folks off topic!! :lol:

Ok....guilty as charged!! :oops:

I'm going to get some bubbles. That looks like great fun for all! Thanks Annmarie!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Glad you admitted you're guilty Gene! hahahaha...wouldn't have it any other way! You are a riot!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Raleighsmom said:
Glad you admitted you're guilty Gene! hahahaha...wouldn't have it any other way! You are a riot!!! :D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts