Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM not sure what type of coat i would say lincoln has ( wavy body) more curly legs and head. ( i still am unable to make pictures small enough. Anyways, i have been brushing him every evening and he looks very fluffy however today i gave him a bath and didnt brush him and i looove how he looks more curly all over. However, isnt he then going to get matted if i DONT brush him often?

michele

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love Dewey's coat when he's all curly and unbrushed, but the mats can get bad if you're not careful. What I've been doing that has been working really well is bathing him and rubbing Cowboy Magic into his coat as a leave in conditioner while he's still wet, then letting him air-dry. I only brush him every other week, and he stays totally mat free. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
CAN YOU OVER BRUSH A DOG?

cuz Toby get s a quick brushing after the dog park
twice a day..then a good brushing every other day.. :?

G

·
Michele, You can brush him out really well after his bath when he is dry, then spritz him with warm water so he curls back up. Or, if he does not like being spritzed, you can rub some Eqyss conditioner in your hands and then rub your hands thru his newly brushed coat. It will leave it in shiny, beautiful, waves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts