Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you Northerners CLOSE THE DAM WINDOW :x It's FREEZING down here for cryin out loud :cry: I went to walk the dog and its 54 degrees out there :shock:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Awww come on!! That's shorts and T shirt weather up here!!! I am setting up a big fan blowing Friday night minus 8 air towards you!!! You ain't seen nuttin' yet!! But we cannot complain. It is going up into the twenties today!!!! Plus a few more inches of snow!! The snowiest winter on record ever so far as of Monday. And we still got a ways to go. We would take that 45 any time. And 54???? Puh-leeze!!! :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Sorry you Floridians...no sympathy here. After 5 hours in dentist chair yesterday I had to dig my car out before driving home in a blizzard.

Who was it wanted some snow:?: :?:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
It was me annie.... :cry: We got a little the other night (3-4 inches, but nothing to write home about.....)

Now don't you all be weenies with your 45 and 54 weather. I took Dex out last night in 20-ish degrees, slipped on newly formed ice and landed hip first into a pile of slush that hadn't frozen over yet. :x Lovely.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what a bunch of WHIMPS ..........come on be daring, be courageous, be adventuresome, stand tall stand proud, get your doodles , pack your bags
and come on UP !!
let's have a winter doodle romp in my sunny snow covered
6acre yard with the welcoming avg 24 degree weather.
we have extra ski coats, mittens, hats, and tons of hot chocolate
ok for super whimps...we have alcohol :wink:

UP HERE if you run out of coffee, well just go outside to walk your doodle without a coat on....WAKES ya right UP each and every time hahhaaaaaaaaaa

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hahaha...nice try mtd :) We had 50s last week and I was outside w/o a coat.

Florida is so nice...where in Fl are you?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MaxandMe said:
what a bunch of WHIMPS ..........come on
ok for super whimps...we have alcohol :wink:

UP HERE if you run out of coffee, well just go outside to walk your doodle without a coat on....WAKES ya right UP each and every time hahhaaaaaaaaaa
ALCOHOL :D :D :D Got any Alice B Toklas Brownies? They are great with a good Cabernet :shock: in cold weather!

Leslie, we are in Hallandale just north of Miami and south of Fort Lauderdale.

I NEVER RUN OUT OF COFFEE :eek: I have Caffe Trieste in SF send me 10#'s at a time. We have a small espresso machine to feed my addiction :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I do miss the Florida winters. I spent 25 years in the Tampa and Sarasota areas. I don't miss the heat of the summer at all though..... :wink:

I'm weird, but I love the snow and cold weather!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE...........you need a couple more doodles hahahaaaaa
me?i vacationed on Long Boat Key (near Sarasota) for almsot 15years
during winter. And in august i was known to go to mexico, florida, south america.

crank the heat up baby!! hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OH Dave loves the winter ...is this a guy thing? hahahaa

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
It might be...my Dave loves the cold weather. Me? Bring on the heat!!

I have found that 100+ is a little much for me though. I never thought I would say that, being from Indiana, you don't get much of 100's (In fact, never!).

In Kansas though, it's the extremes!! We can be at 80, fall to -10 temps and the next week shoot back up to 80. Kills a lot of plants when it does that.
:cry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts