Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Hi Leslie!
Calvin is adorable!
Just a thought to add to all the other posted advice on Calvin:
I think I just might see one answer in the photo to your frutration with Calvin. The overhead tether line! We tried to tether Bella in the first few weeks and it just caused her to be totally the Tasmanian Devil Dog :lol: (On and Off the tether). It was very frustrating for her to reach the end of the tether line and be unable to go further, especially when the kids were playing and she was unable to stay close to them. And of course, when she was being 'wild' (playing to her) the kids would run out of her area, causing her more frustration. Until she is old enough for the invisible fence, we keep an extra long leash (20 foot training leash) on her in the yard and always stay outside with her. We let the leash drag behind her, but are always able to reach it in an emergency, if she decides to run off. A lot of work, but she is definitely calmer. Not yet perfect, and every time I post advice, she seems to backslide :lol: Kind of like she is saying, "Ha, you don't know what you are talking about!" with a big grin :lol:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
So cute, you can see he is very proud of that brown nose :D We've had a lot of rain lately and I let my 6 wk old puppies out yesterday morning to play for a while and my goodness, you should have seen them after about an hour :roll: But they did have a good time :D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
is it me or does he have a little
"so yeah I was in the mud whatcha gonna do about it?" look in his eye? :)

in my last litter I had a cream pup that would always find a way to get muddy even when I swear there wasnt a stitch of water in the backyard!
his parents just sent a recent pic, I put it on the front page of website!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts