Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its that time again... I'd like to bring home our third and FINAL doodle before summer - so I was wondering who has litters planned. Website links to the potential parents are always helpful. PM's are welcome!

Thanks!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hello!

Are you sure this will be the final one?! LOL... :lol: I feel like I keep saying that myself!

I have a beautiful new litter of standard F1B's in reds and apricots, due to go home around Feb 27th. I expect them to be around 50-60 lbs. They're adorable and turn 1 week today. I hope to have their "one week pics" up on my web site by this evening.

I will also have a litter of F1's probably around late Spring or Summer. This litter will have both black puppies and shades of creams. If I use the stud I'm currently planning on using, they will be medium in size, probably around 30-45 lbs. If that doesn't work out, then they will be standard size. My girls last F1 litter was great and all had beautiful coats, etc. Unfortunately I will not be using that same stud b/c he's neutered now (....I should have bought him!)

Feel free to check out my web site and ask any questions you may have. I actually just put up a new site last night and would love to know if there is something you think should be different! =)

Whoever you end up going with, let us know who you're new little love is. It's so exciting to see the new family members! :D

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
You have me laughing!!!!

I am thrilled to say that my girl SHEBA (Chouette's mom) is in heat! So this weekend she'll be 'dating' our boy Keenan for the very first time, and I can't wait to see their f1b babies! We would hope for cream/apricots, chocolates and blacks with the 2 of them and their color genes.

If Sheba is bred this week, puppies will come in 9 wks - she's always on time- and then puppies go home 8wks later, so your pup would be with you around early May? (4 mos. is the whole time from breeding to placing)

My f1 girl Copper is going to (hopefully, please God!) be bred for miniature F1b's whenever she cycles but that could be Feb. I think, unless she meets Keenan and gets inspired for a boyfriend. :wink:

thanks for asking....email anytime!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input so far everyone! I'd like our next doodle to be 40-65lbs, no preference on color, sex, or generation. I'm pretty open to seeing all the doodles out there. I do NOT want one now... I'd still like to give us another month or two (or more, if I decide to wait for a certain litter) bonding time with Molly before bringing a puppy into the house. The added bonus of this is no 2 am treks in the snow :roll: :lol:

I'm SO excited!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kristin that is sooooo neat you'll have 3 later in the year! you'll really enjoy it immensely! :D

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
well, like I was saying in another post, f1b's are not as heavy, usually, or as muscular as f1's. Sheba's 45lbs (full poodle) and Keenan (f1) is only 48lbs, so as an intact male you can see that he's not a heavy guy. I'm loving getting such an ongoing report from Leslie and Chouette, but Sheba's f1b females are usually around 50lbs. Males (with other sires) have been 45-65lbs. and some have been tall.

If you want a 3rd Doodle right now you might get a hold of Jacque. I have her phone number, if you want to email me. :wink:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
LOL doodles are like chocolates,,

we have f1 and higher labradoodles planned
F1 Goldendoodles
and we have these Aussiedoodles ,,mini medium and standards ready in March :O)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Kristen, can't wait to see what your 3rd doodle will be! Sandy is so lucky to be in such a BIG family :D You might check with Linda (GracieLou), she's getting ready to have back surgery next week but I know she has some really nice litters planned for this spring.

Deb, Deva had some gorgeous puppies, great pictures :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts