Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know! I'd get one too...just what I need!
I'm sure they'll get good homes...just wanted to be certain that you find folks get a chance to apply in case you wanted to!
Especially since this is a good breeder who tests breeding stock!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
They are gorgeous, and I too
am glad they are far away. :wink: :wink: :wink:
They will find homes very soon though with
those good looks.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, man, I can't remember!!!
How old are your boys, Maureen?
I know...I loved chocolate and it was the rage for the longest time, so I got Chase and you know the pups I get from him...now it seems that everyone wants cream but mostly want reds, and now everyone wants minis! You just can't keep up...but, thank goodness there are plenty of homes to go around and plenty of people who fall in love once they see the pups.
Take them lots of places with you...anywhere you can ... post pictures at vet offices and feed stores...It'll happen, you know it will! :eek:)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Gee, thanks Leslie!
Benson was hands-down, the pick of the litter in the chocolates but the stud-owner changed their mind in the last week and chose a black boy! So Benson is still here.

Tanner is from a different litter....isn't he a doll? He's like a cuddly teddy bear. Hey, thanks for checking out my website!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, gosh, they ARE handsome dogs!
I love the boxy one...big, blocky...cute, cute, cute!
As I scrolled down, at the bottom by the picture of Sheba and her baby (Love that pic) ...the little silver puppy...looks just like Amelia Jane! I tell you, Maureen, we breed very similar puppies!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
the same kind of puppie?? you know we like the same kind every time!

Thanks for checking out my website - I was just thinking I should visit yours and see who's got what cooking!

Oh, and since we like the same kinds of puppies... :wink: ...check out this boy:

Isn't he a sweetheart??? Dang, if I needed a boy he would be OFF the market!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH...he is stunning! Where did he come from???
One of the Poodle puppies I got (small, chocolate Moyen) carries brindle and parti...maybe you should keep this boy...She actually has brindle colored paws and a white patch on her chest...a tiny sliver of white...but it is there none the less...and her grandfather is a gorgeously marked chocolate/white parti! I am crossing my fingers on her!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hahahahahaahahahaha Maybe I should keep this boy??? :D :D His daddy is chocolate so he at least would make chocolate phantoms, if not partis.

You really oughta use my boy Keenan! He's phantom and Parti factored! I'm told my Fancy carries the brindle gene, but we've never seen it on a puppy. TANNER (this phantom) pup could carry it, if it's really there. <hint, hint>

Keenan is trying to figure out what he did last time, to make babies - TODAY! He's with an f1b who looks like your Nitos - she's out of our Fancy, so they could have beautiful puppies too! I can't wait to find out.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, all I know is that when my baby girl is old enough, a nice trip to the Colorado Rockies would be a lovely vacation!
And, believe me, you are in mind! I know that you have great dogs and that we are shooting for the same colors...so...well, you just never know! (That is if I'm not put out of business by the CA Bill 1634!)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts