Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
After being a "lurker", I took the plunge and became a member. I have read many of the posts and some have been extremely helpful to me and my new goldendoodle. Brinkley is his name and he was my Christmas present to myself. He is now 14 weeks old. He is a wonderful goldendoodle - but you fellow doodlers know already how great all the doodles are. I have a picture ready to place for the avatar - hopefully i will be successful and you can see him! I am totally in love with him - he is quite a dog!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Hi and welcome. I can't see your avitar...if you are having problems click on "search" (above) and type in "avitar" and you should find directions...if you still have problems just ask and someone will help you. Can't wait to see photos of your doodle.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI Nice to meet you and i love the name Brinkley

two of 3 doodles are Goldendoodles too! CAN't wait to see your pic and hear all about Brinkley

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I look forward to learning more about you and Brinkley...I have a Goldendoodle too, and she is a sweetheart!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Welcome. I have been thinking of adding another doodle and this morning i had thought that a Goldendoodle would be neat. Have one of both. How does that work for you? Can't wait for pic.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is Brinkley!

Well - after much resizing - here is the picture of Brinkley boy! I will have to play around with this avatar thingy - as in real life - he is much bigger than this! :D

He is now 30 lbs ish and 4 months old. He is such a sweetheart! See if you agree, when you look at this picture - imagine him with horn rimmed glasses and a bow tie! Very Bostonian! And therefore I should call him Mr. Brinkley :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
am i missing something? all i see is the avitar pic and no other pics

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not missing anything

This is the only actual pic of Brinkley - his avatar pic. The other "picture" is I suggested that you imagine him with glasses and a bow tie. I think that if he had glasses and the tie - he would be the proper Bostonian. He looks like a professor - hehhe!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Re: Not missing anything

brinkleypaw said:
This is the only actual pic of Brinkley - his avatar pic. The other "picture" is I suggested that you imagine him with glasses and a bow tie. I think that if he had glasses and the tie - he would be the proper Bostonian. He looks like a professor - hehhe!
well Tell Professor Brinkley's mom to stop playing with my blonde moments :wink: as i own them :shock: hahhaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you have NOT cornered the market on blonde moments. you will need to share them with me...

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
brinkleypaw said:
you have NOT cornered the market on blonde moments. you will need to share them with me...
Welcome to you and Brinkley......what a handsome guy you've got there. Two requests for you.......

1) more pictures please

2) please don't encourage Annmarie blond moments....they happen often enough without encouragement!! :oops: (oops....feel a PM coming now!) :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dear Professor Brinkley, tell your mom that since i have such a kind heart i do not mind letting HER have MORE blonde moments than me.
I do share. SEE GENE!! :mrgreen:

Gene.......check your pm's when you get a chance :wink: 8)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
MaxandMe said:
Dear Professor Brinkley, tell your mom that since i have such a kind heart i do not mind letting HER have MORE blonde moments than me.
I do share. SEE GENE!! :mrgreen:

Gene.......check your pm's when you get a chance :wink: 8)
Duh....guess who just checked their PM's......hmmmm wonder how I'd look as a blonde...... :oops:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts