Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone use one? It's black, size large, 14-20". I got the wrong size for Dex, and I took the tags off already, soooooo, if anyone would like it, it's yours!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
If we lived closer I would, heck if we even lived in the same
Country I would grab it from ya.
Bahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suuuuuuuue I could certainly mail it to ya!!! We have international mail these days ;)
or.....we'll see if it fits Cinnamon!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Lynn, if no one else takes you up on the offer, Echo has an 18" neck so we could definately use it. I hate to keep his collar on tight enough to put a leash on him the few times it's necessary. Therefore he slips right out of the collar when I do need to leash him!

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Lynn
Thank you but go ahead and give to someone closer. :wink: :wink:
Cause they(international mail) will probably kill me
on the shipping charges.
bahahahahhaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Echo said:
Lynn, if no one else takes you up on the offer, Echo has an 18" neck so we could definately use it. I hate to keep his collar on tight enough to put a leash on him the few times it's necessary. Therefore he slips right out of the collar when I do need to leash him!

Thanks!
You got it Mindi, it's yours! :)

PM me your mailing info and I'll get it out to you tomorrow. You're very welcome.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Cinsmom said:
Go for it Mindi, I forgot all about measuring Cinnamon's neck! Some-timers is showing... :oops:
I know how you feel. My old-timers kicks in more frequently than I'd like to admit! Unfortunately it's painfully obvious to those around me. :?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts