Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!

I'm sure you know that I'm not really delurking, since I'd have long since said something if I'd been here.... busy busy with growing puppies and obedience school!

I've got a little brag to make, and just wish I had the picture to back it up. My little Lavender, aka Sky View Starlet, by Tassie's Megastar, out of Tegan Park Devotion (Deva), won second place in the Best Puppy Bitch class yesterday at the Second Annual Doodle Romp and Breed Show, with Beverley Manners judging. We'd had all of ten minutes of training in show handling, so I was pleasantly surprised. Her sire, Tassie's Megastar, won the Best Adult Dog class.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts

Hi five to you Lavender!!!! Keep up the good job!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW....congrats!!!!! way to go :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cute graphics, everyone, especially Raleigh's high five maneuver. That would have been perfect for our obedience classes trick night. I just skipped class to attend handling class that night....

There Is a picture of Lavender.... she's the little cream girl in the green ribbon collar at the far right in the puppy pile. She's gained over 30 pounds since then, and her hair is longer.... but she's still as cute as a bug, imho! ... I guess it's obvious that she's captured my heart. :wink:

We'll work on our handling skills before next year, so hopefully we won't still be colliding every few steps.... :oops:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Threes CHEERS (or WOOFS!) for Lavender! Way to go pretty girl!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts