Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We attended a Nor Cal Golden Retriever Bow Wow Beach Party event today--all that was missing was the beach!

Dakota tried out the agility equipment, which he is totally happy with-no fear here!!

But one of the highlights was Flyball-I have long wanted to get Dakota involved in Flyball because of his passion for tennis balls! I only believed it after watching about three non-starts before him, but the trainers told me he was truly a natural and encouraged participation in their program-we're seriously considering it!!!

The finale was the Moondoggie, Gidget and Big Kahuna contests! I let my husband take Dakota through the Moondoggie contest. Obviously, my husband has no concept of showmanship and we lost!!!

Sooo, I took the reins for the Big Kahuna contest! Want to know about showmanship??? I handed the two teenage judges a tennis ball and told them to have Dakota sit and give them high 5's!!! What a sport-if only my husband was a more on-the-spot-photographer! All I have are Dakota's 'the Big Kahuna's' winning photos! Not bad for a Labradoodle to take the main title at a Golden Retriever event!!!!

THE BIG KAHUNA!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Woohoo Dakota!!!!!!!!!!!!
What awesome pictures.......................
Flyball I would like that!!!!!!!!!!!
You the man Dakota...........

Woof woof

Denver

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
alright DAKOTA and DIANE! yesssssssss, gotta lov it!!
congrats! :D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
You guys are awesome! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Congrats Dakota!!!!! You look like you had a blast! You make us Doods proud!!! :wink:

Yer pal,
Raleigh! :D :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
YES! Great job Dakota and mama!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts