Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We made a decision tonight. More truthfully, Hershey made it for us. She loved the 4 month old puppy. They romped non stop for over an hour. They loved each other so much we knew instantly they were meant to be best friends. The puppy was beautifull. Black, which normally isnt our bag but the teture and hints or silver and blue were stunning in the setting sun. He is very F1 just like Hershey, which is what we want. Here are the pics from the owner.

The buisness details, he has had all his shots, and has a 2 yr health gaurentee in writing from the breeder. The family wants a few days to say goodby, so we have a couple days to re-puppy proof our house.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Congratulations!!! I love the black with highlights. 8) Get ready for a Doodle Blur!

We are getting another Doodle too after Thanksgiving to be a playmate to Jorja. The puppy will be 4 months old too. Sounds like a good age to get them.

Any names yet?? That's our next big step. Boy, is that important and takes a lot of thought.

Enjoy!! We want LOTS of photos!

Marty

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great looking puppy!! Congrats to you and Hershey. Two doodles, I can imagine the fun. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The family originally called him Root Beer. We're not in love with that name so we are thinking about changing it. Its going to be so much fun!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Congratulations....more fun puppy stories and adventures are on the way. The forum gets another puppy...can't wait till you get him and we get pictures.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
gene said:
How about Nestles?? :roll: :lol:
I'm with Gene!

Congratulations! Baby Puppy is beautiful! And how exciting for you

Thought you'd might like to see a beautiful black/gray doodle who is about a year old!
It's Ebbe's dogpark friend, Maggie and she is gorgeous!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Congratulations! I think you are right about the color...looks like it will be a silver pup to me too. (I love silver!)
His face looks very much like my Lexie and or Bayley at that age, only she had a little longer coat elsewhere...let me see if I can find baby/adult pics for comparison...

Puppies

All grown up
Bayley

Lexie

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Awww.... He is a beauty!

As for names, my granddaughter is here with me and we vote for Licorice! Although Licky might be a weird nickname. :D

Deb

·
Registered
560 Posts
Beautiful!!!! I wasn't hooked on getting a black pup either but couldn't resist once I saw him. I was also sold when I saw pictures of previous litters and how the blacks got brownish/red highlights as they got older.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the puppy pics. They do turn out beautifull when they get some highlights. I think he will silver too, and thats ok with us.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts