Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unlike other video's this one is rather boring BECAUSE Bogie needs a brother or sister to play with!! :cry:
BUT.........it does show him starting to do the doodle 500 only to get distracted by the trees and wanting to munch my cedar chips. :roll:
BUT LOOK................he comes when called!!! :shock: hahahaha! This was something that NEVER would've happened even 2 weeks ago!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Bogie, I'd come play with you if I lived closer

- we just got a dusting of snow, not enough to play in. Daddy did sweep it all to one side on the stairlanding going to back yard and I have been really enjoying eating the snow, it tastes sooo yummy

Maybe your Mommy could get you one of these :wink:

Shannon(Phantom-Star) said:
We have 6, 5 month old puppies coming up from KY that need foster homes right away. If anyone can help, please contact me at [email protected]
They are all females

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
BOGIE is so tiny and cuddly cute and he's getting doodle 500 runs down pretty good but i must say LINDA he NEEDS another Doodle playmate :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Bogie is so cute! I love the commentary of this video! He just looks at you like, "I don't want to run...YOU run!" hahahaha
Very cute...he loves his cookie, that's for sure!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh Mary! Don't me now!!! hahahaha!!
That would really be cool..........but NO annmarie!!

That was also a mini doodle 500........lol........I never have a camera available when I need one for the REAL thing! :roll:
Jac..........lol.........yeah mom! You do it today! Not me!! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts