Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been up for 20 hours and cant get to sleep, DH is snoring like crazy so I'm in guest room watching tv, with my sweet annabelle snuggled up

So I took about 100 pictures today trying to get a few good ones for Annabellles Christmas photo which I posted SO now I'll share one or two not so hot ones, Annabelle giving me the Arent we done YET look LOL

I love my doodlebug, she is the best

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I hear you on the not sleeping. Besides the fact that I have to get up early....I CAN"T SLEEP!!! I tried for 2 1/2 hours, gave up....I'm drinking coffee now!!

Thanks for posting the pics......I've already PM'd Annmarie to sleep.... :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Annabelle looks great. What kind of adhesive do you use to keep her in place?

I'm up early too. I did sleep however from about 10 to 3. The older I get the less sleep I need. Fresh pot of coffee sure tastes good this Mornin'

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Well.....my alarm just went off.....guess I don't need to go to bed now! :roll: Just about finished my pot of coffee, then it's off to work! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i couldnt sleep last night either hahhaa but got up fairly early and knwo a nap in in order later on

annabelle....she poes so well and loooooooooks adorable

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Ha ha Annmarie, your typos increase with lack of sleep!

Hope you can sleep better soon Mary. We appreciate using your time of insomnia to take pictures of Annabelle and post them. She is amazing and so adorable!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Great photos Annabelle sweetie
There must be something in the air
as I could not sleep from around 2:30 to 5:15 and then I woke
up at 7:30, but at least I do not have to go to work today

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm beginning to think insomnia is caused by the forums, just when you're ready to call it a night and sign off, someone comes in and starts posting, so you just Have to stay up and read all the posts and the cycle continues

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
So not many are sleeping!!! UGH!! Sleep deprivation stinks!!!
Nice pictures! I want Bogie to settle a bit so I can get some..............what do ya want at 11 weeks though, huh?

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lindamarie said:
So not many are sleeping!!! UGH!! Sleep deprivation stinks!!!
Nice pictures! I want Bogie to settle a bit so I can get some..............what do ya want at 11 weeks though, huh?

You will have to do what Leslie did with Dexter and take pics when Bogie is sleeping :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts