Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think with me being gone to the hospital & working.....my little Bogart is bored.
Do any of your doodles chase their tails?
I wish I had this in video........but I couldn't help snap these quickly and forgot to record. :roll:

Here he goes!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Cute pictures Bogie!! Jonah used to do that. It's hysterical when Miko tries to chase her little nubbins of a tail......talk about the impossible dream!! :lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Guinness has gotten crazy good at this. He spins so fast I worry he'll slam his head into the wall sometimes. It kinda makes me worry that I'm not getting him enough exercise, though. :(

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Well, Cali doesn't have much of a tail since her breeder docked her puppies tails :( . Still, she manages to catch hold of it from time to time and pull out some of those tailfeathers! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Max has a tail just like Cali and Miko sooooooo Peanut and Beau have fun getting for him

Peanut doesn't chase her tail

Beau though is the only one and we crack up when he does
THOUGH I do know to make sure it doesn't mean he has to go Poop hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Dex went through a phase when he chased his tail...it was quite amusing. I don't know if it's boredom or maybe that they realized it's there and fun to catch?? :D

Now Kirby will catch Dexter's tail which is even funnier.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I've never seen Sammy-Doo chase his tail, but his feline brother Eugene does it all the time! (Chases his own kitty tail, not Sammy's!) :lol:

·
Registered
560 Posts
My dog was chasing his tail to obsession. About 2 weeks ago it slowed down considerably to maybe once a day - before that it was probably every hour or so. I was actually getting worried that he had a problem. Glad it has slowed down to an entertaining level!

·
Registered
235 Posts
ditto, my Samantha loves chasing her tail. It is so funny

1 - 16 of 16 Posts