Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hhaha Max is in Boot Camp today!!!

or rather after his Newest interest: trying to chew my boyfriend's old worn out boots for the past week, he has left me no other choice. :twisted:

Today is boot camp: I carry around a stupid worn out boot with me all around the house :roll: and plop it down next to me wherever I am.
Then I wait hahhaa wait for Max to do his boot steal maneuver of "i'll get you my litte pretty!" .hahhaha

Max so far hasn't passed Boot Training ...I think it may take 3-4 more hours of NO's hopefully :wink:

puts a whole new meaning to Boot Camp :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
movistar said:
put a set mouse trap on the boot

and by the way I am quite jealous. You have a fiancee and a boyfriend....nice ;)
verrrry funny MOVIE-STAR!!! ha ha ha
oh wait...fiance/boyfriend are same person ...wow another blonde moment over now :wink:(bummer)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahahhaah YOU both are NUTS ...you hear me?!! :D :roll: :wink: :D

OK Fiance=same thing as boyfriend
MOUSETRAP---something I thought was a game you played till MOVISTAR enlightened me.

hmm use mousetrap on boots...and use on boyfriend when HE doesn't listen. GENE you might be onto something 8)

and hmmm I do like my blonde moments as it provides much laughter both in this forum and in my household.
MY teenagers love when I forget their names and call them Max! hahhaa

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
What about when you tell your friends that they should make an appointment with their vet? :shock: (And they have no animals... :oops: )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts