Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wow, He is a pretty good size. He looks a lot smaller in his pictures. I am always trying to size up Gunner, who is 15 lbs at 9.5 weeks. I can't wait to see exactly what I end up with. Take care,

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Boone was close to 15lbs at 9.5 weeks.
Alot of the pics are from when he was really young too...only a few very recent ones on there.

G

·
What great pictures! Thanks for sharing! I love the flash bulb blink!!! Too cute.
I think that they weigh so much because they are solid muscle. It sure isn't fat, but they get heavy...they are very, very strong. Even my Bayley (who only weighs 44 lbs at a year and a half) is extremely athletic and Lexie has a large chest and boxy face like a Lab. It is amazing!
Boone is a cutie pie!

G

·
Ya it sure isn't fat at all.
Everytime the vet sees him, she says he's a little underweight since we can feel so much of his ribs.
He eats so much so I don't get it at all!! I guess he just uses it up as fast as it goes in.
He's right now eating almost 4 cups a day. He's eating us out of house and home! hahah

It's me Tina, sorry forgot to log in

·
Registered
689 Posts
I love the one where he is looking out the window.

I'm having a bad day at work I am SO glad I checked in. The pictures always help!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Boone you little stud muffin! When is his birthday Tina? Sawyer's is September 17, the day after mine! Boone and Sawyer are almost the same age.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts