Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's moping around. He's panting alot, not running around and hasn't eaten since saturday. We've called the vet of course and they can't get us in till tomorrow. He's still drinking and hasn't thrown up and is still going to the bathroom so they don't think it's an emergency.
He's just laying around and keeping to himself alot.
Is it possible for him to just have some kinda bug making him feel crappy and wanting some quiet alone time till he feels better?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I feel for you as I know what it is like when your baby is not well, they are unable to tell you what is wrong, all you can do is give comfort. I hope it is just a bug or something eaten that should not have been. Thinking of you both

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Yeah it has been pretty warm here lately. But it's not sudden it's been warm for a while now.
I guess we'll have to see what the vet says.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well last night Boone was acting like him old self! He even destroyed one of my flip flops!!! (never thought I'd be happy about that) He ate, and was acting like normal. I did just get back from a week in the Dominican Republic so maybe he was just angry with me for leaving or something. We're keeping the vet app't just to get him checked out and he's due for his heart worm and fleas for the summer so maybe they can take care of that also.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi Tina, I am glad that Boone is feeling better today...could be a number of causes. It is good that you have a check up for him, just to be sure.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
How's Boone today? I hope he is still being his old self. What did the vet say today?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts