Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh....my .....GOD!! My ddodle is four months today and weighs 24.8 LBS!! Vet said he's not fat and very muscular!! Must be those walks I take him on.
BUT........he was only suppose to get to 50LBS...........LOL................don't think so!
Yesterday we took him to the Pet Supply store. The guy that owns it came out to see him. I said that he's not suppose to weigh more than 50LBS........The guy shook his head and absolutely made me burst out laughing........He said, "I don't know.....with those honkin' paws........seems like ya got yoursel a big dog here!....maybe 70-80??"

Honkin' paws.........I was laughing at that hysterically! What a way to put it!

So the appt. went well. Had his ears checked. He just has the yeast thingie going on. Got all his shots so he's ready to rock & roll!! We're just waiting for the finall fecal...they sent it out.......to make sure giardia, coccidia and hookworms are gone. OH PLEASE!! I am sooo hoping that's all behind us now!
It was a good day! :D .......then he had his Happy 4monthday 40 minute walk...........He's wiped out here on the floor. My honkin' pawed dog is too busy growing and needs sleep...............lol

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Relax! It will be OK! Take deep breaths....

Charlie was 28 pounds at 4 months and I just weighed him this morning. He is 50 1/2 pounds at 10 months.

Really... they slow down around six months. :D

Deb

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh.....it's okay if he's bigger.............lol........I was just surprised to see such a gain in 2 weeks!
So, maybe he'll just level off for now. Like Charlie, maybe he just had a big spurt!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
:) Little Bogie is growing quickly.

Never fear - Dexter was around 40 lbs at that age and he's only 60 lbs now :)

Can you post some new photos of Bogie?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Moses, (standard Poodle) was 27 lbs at 4 months when I brought him home. He's 64 lbs now at 19 months... but he was VERY underweight when I got him.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Max was 35lbs at 4mos....he's around 75-80lbs avg (18mos old)

Peanut i can't remember hahhaaa i do know she's 55lbs now (13mos)
and she has HUGE Paws still

Beau was 28lbs at 4mos......he's 48lbs at 6mos

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Geeez.........maybe my doodle isn't that big afterall...........lol
Most of yours weighed more at 4 months.....I've got a runt with honkin' paws..hahaha!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts