Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to watch Bogie play with about 20 other pups on the live cam from my PC!! I could take snapshots when I could catch him too.........BUT, as someone else said, I can't get Photobucket to upload any pictures!! When you click on Browse, it says remove in red and won't upload a thing!!
Anyhooooo.....Bogie got an A+!! He was a happy, playful little doodlebug and is pretty tired right now after 2 hours of running, nipping and havin' a BALL!!
If photobucket ever works again I'll show the snapshots!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
:) I'm glad he had fun and such a good experience! It's good to get them socialized like that when they're so young :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used the bulk upload and got photobucket to work..........LOL.........all this effort and this is all I get! hahahaha! That actually is Bogart by the tree before he shoots off and does the doodle 500!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LINDA ...thanks for a good laugh!! hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MaxandMe said:
LINDA ...thanks for a good laugh!! hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa
I know....LOL.............it's like see him...there he is!!!.....now he's gone! Uh.........that's really Bogie..........honest it is....lol

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Ah great fun. Marley goes to Day Care twice a week. He absolutely loves it. He is real sociable there as well as out in public. The people there are great as well. I leave him there with alot of condfidence. Which is good, because we got a little problem recently...See Quick recovery post.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll have to find the Quick Recovery post, Greg. It's scary leaving them at first and ya gotta have a place you trust...
Okay...it's so cold here I couldn't walk Bogart today....tomorrow will be worse, so we broke down and took him again.........

Thats him on the slide..........lol

Now he's bugging some smaller dog..

OOOOPS! What did he do? Now he's being leashed when everyone else is free!! :shock:

Would ya PLEASE let me go!!

I've got to find out why they leashed him the last 10 minutes of play... :roll:
The one guy trainer said probably because it was toward the end of play time and Bogie scoots off.......so they leash 'em when they can! LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts